APW Wyott HCRB-2448i Liquid Propane 48" HD Cookline Lava Rock Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Lava rocks promote flavorful cooking; great for use in demonstration or open kitchens
- Stainless steel and aluminum low profile design
- Cast iron top grates retain heat and recover quickly
- Stainless steel burners feature flame guards
- Adjustable grates tilt in 3 ways to best suit your needs
- Front grease trough and grease drawer / water pan for easy clean-up
- 160,000 BTU, liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|APW Wyott HCRB-2448-LP Specs|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Height||15 3/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
Low Profile Design
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Number of Controls||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
APW Wyott HCRB-2448-LP Details
Impress guests and customers with delicious dishes charbroiled on this APW Wyott HCRB-2448i liquid propane 48" HD Cookline lava rock charbroiler! Outfitted with cast iron top grates, the unit is perfect for a variety of broiling applications, from searing fish to grilling pineapple to cooking lamb kebabs. Because they're cast iron, the grates retain heat and recover quickly, which is imperative in bustling, high-volume operations. Plus, to best suit your individual dishes, the grates are adjustable, tilting in 3 different positions. This allows you to create more or less distance between the flames and food product for the perfect, custom result.
Designed for high performance cooking, the charbroiler's heat is generated by independent, high-efficiency burners that are installed every 5". Lava rocks promote flame flare and make the unit ideal for demonstrations and exhibition kitchens. Plus, the rocks promote flavor, searing it into the food with such consistency that every mouthful is as savory as the first, creating a meal that's sure to be remembered!
Operation of the unit is reliant on independent, easy-turn knobs, with each knob controlling an individual burner. To withstand the heavy use of commercial applications, the unit is made of stainless steel and aluminum. It even features a low profile design, which makes it ideal for use on a chef base. 4" legs raise the unit off of the countertop, providing space for cleaning and maintenance. A front grease trough and grease drawer / water pan come standard to make clean-up quick and easy. This unit requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Depth: 33 7/8"
Height: 15 3/16"
Depth: 22 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott HCRB-2448-LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register