Other Available Sizes:
- (3) high performance U-style 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable pilots for each
- Field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination
- Insulated double wall construction ensures superior heating efficiency
- Includes liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Globe CHARGRATE6 6" Char Grate for Globe 15"-48" Charbroilers
- Globe CHARRACK-KIT Charbroiler Kit with (2) 6" Racks and 30 Rocks for Globe Charbroilers
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Globe GCB48G-CR Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Burner BTU||40,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||160,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Globe GCB48G-CR Details
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB48G-CR 48" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 160,000 BTUs of heating power and four U-shaped burners for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. Each 40,000 BTU burner includes an adjustable pilot with easy front panel access, making temperature adjustments a snap. This unit is field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination, and includes a liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator.
With a large 40" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The insulated double wall construction ensures superior durability, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting use. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register