Globe GCB48G-RK 48" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB48G-RK 48" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 160,000 BTUs of heating power and four U-shaped burners for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. With a large 48" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The burners' adjustable pilot lights make temperature adjustments a snap, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Blodgett BR-72B-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 72" Radiant Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 180,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-24B-M-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 24" Modular Radiant Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
Garland GTBG48-AR48 Natural Gas 48" Radiant Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 144,000 BTU
Vulcan VTC36B-LP Liquid Propane 36" Gas Floor Model Infrared Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 66,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-48B-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas 48" Radiant Charbroiler with Cabinet Base - 132,000 BTU
Bakers Pride XX-12 Natural Gas Radiant Charbroiler Low Profile 63" - 216,000 BTU
Bakers Pride BPHCRB-2424i Natural Gas 24" Heavy Duty Glo-Stone Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Garland GTBG60-NR60 Natural Gas 60" Radiant Charbroiler with Fixed Grates - 180,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register