This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Lava rocks promote flavorful cooking; great for use in demonstration or open kitchens
- Stainless steel and aluminum low profile design
- Cast iron top grates retain heat and recover quickly
- Stainless steel burners feature flame guards
- Adjustable grates tilt in 3 ways to best suit your needs
- Front grease trough and grease drawer / water pan for easy clean-up
- 80,000 BTU, natural gas
|APW Wyott HCRB-2424-NAT Specs|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Height||15 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||20,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
APW Wyott HCRB-2424-NAT Details
Impress guests and customers with delicious dishes charbroiled on this APW Wyott HCRB-2424i natural gas 24" HD Cookline lava rock charbroiler! Outfitted with cast iron top grates, the unit is perfect for a variety of broiling applications, from searing fish to grilling pineapple to cooking lamb kebabs. Because they're cast iron, the grates retain heat and recover quickly, which is imperative in bustling, high-volume operations. Plus, to best suit your individual dishes, the grates are adjustable, tilting in 3 different positions. This allows you to create more or less distance between the flames and food product for the perfect, custom result.
Designed for high performance cooking, the charbroiler's heat is generated by independent, high-efficiency burners that are installed every 5". Lava rocks promote flame flare and make the unit ideal for demonstrations and exhibition kitchens. Plus, the rocks promote flavor, searing it into the food with such consistency that every mouthful is as savory as the first, creating a meal that's sure to be remembered!
Operation of the unit is reliant on independent, easy-turn knobs, with each knob controlling an individual burner. To withstand the heavy use of commercial applications, the unit is made of stainless steel and aluminum. It even features a low profile design, which makes it ideal for use on a chef base. 4" legs raise the unit off of the countertop, providing space for cleaning and maintenance. A front grease trough and grease drawer / water pan come standard to make clean-up quick and easy. This unit requires a natural gas connection for operation.
Depth: 33 7/8"
Height: 15 3/16"
Depth: 22 3/4"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott HCRB-2424-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register