Alto-Shaam 1200-TH/III Full Height Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 208-240V, 6100-8000W
- (2) individually controlled compartments
- Keeps food moist and reduces shrinkage
- Double capacity model
- Holds (8) full size pans
- 208-240V, 6100-8000W
You May Also Need
Alto-Shaam SH-2346 Flat Wire Shelf
$91.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5011149 Stemmed Leg Set for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers - 4/Set
plus $254.40 / Set
Alto-Shaam HL-2635 Prime Rib Carving Holder
plus $160.80 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-2325 Flat Wire Shelf for 1000 and 1200 Series
$91.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam 4459 Steamship Round Carving Pan and Holder
plus $189.60 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-29474 Stainless Steel Rib Rack
plus $152.80 / Each
Find out how Charlie, a long-time butcher, uses Alto-Shaam ovens to tenderize meat overnight!
|Alto-Shaam 1200-TH/III 208/2401 Specs|
|Width||22 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Height||75 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 7/8 Inches|
|Wattage||6,100 - 8,000 Watts|
|12 x 20 Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||60 - 325 Degrees F|
|Type||Cook & Hold Ovens|
Alto-Shaam 1200-TH/III 208/2401 Details
Double your cooking capacity with this Alto Shaam 1200 TH III stacked mobile cook and hold oven! Its stacked design means that you'll have two individually controlled compartments to cook different products simultaneously. Its innovative Halo Heat system provides consistent results every time, reducing product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste. And with versatile "set-and-forget" controls you can cook, roast, re-heat, and hold moist meats, seafood, casseroles, and other dishes with ease!
- Stacked design features (2) individually controlled oven compartments enclosed in (1) 20-gauge stainless steel cabinet
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Reduces product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste
- Holds (4) full size (20" x 12" x 2 1/2") food pans per compartment
- (8) programmable menu buttons store recipes
- Easy-to-read LED display controls; temperature hold option; voltage conversion feature
- Each compartment equipped with (2) stainless steel side racks with (8) pan positions
- Each compartment equipped with (3) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, and (1) external drip tray
- Does not require outside venting or hood systems in most areas (check with local codes to be sure)
- Antimicrobial handle
- (4) 5" casters (2 with brakes)
- Adjustable cook range from 200 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit; probe control range from 50 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit; hold temperature key with hold range from 60 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reach-In door design is standard on this model
Left to Right: 22 1/2"
Front to Back: 31 5/8"
Height: 75 5/8"
Interior Dimensions (Per Compartment):
Left to Right: 18 7/8"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 26 7/8"
Capacity: 120 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register