Alto-Shaam 1000-TH/III Half Height Cook and Hold Oven with Deluxe Controls - 208/240V, 2900/3900W
- Keeps food moist and reduces shrinkage
- "Set-and-forget" controls
- Holds (4) full size pans
You May Also Need
Alto-Shaam SH-2346 Flat Wire Shelf
$91.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5011149 Stemmed Leg Set for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers - 4/Set
plus $254.40 / Set
Alto-Shaam HL-2635 Prime Rib Carving Holder
plus $160.80 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-2325 Flat Wire Shelf for 1000 and 1200 Series
$91.20 / Each
Alto-Shaam 5004864 Stacking Hardware Kit for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers
$169.60 / Each
Alto-Shaam 4459 Steamship Round Carving Pan and Holder
plus $189.60 / Each
Alto-Shaam CS-24874 5" Rigid Stem Caster for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Proofing Cabinets
$100.00 / Each
Alto-Shaam SH-29474 Stainless Steel Rib Rack
plus $152.80 / Each
Find out how Charlie, a long-time butcher, uses Alto-Shaam ovens to tenderize meat overnight!
|Alto-Shaam 1000-TH/III 208/2401 Specs|
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Height||40 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 7/8 Inches|
|Amps||14 - 16 Amps|
|Wattage||2,900 - 3,900 Watts|
|12 x 20 Pan Capacity||4 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||1/2 Height|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||60 - 325 Degrees F|
|Type||Cook & Hold Ovens|
Alto-Shaam 1000-TH/III 208/2401 Details
Cook, roast, re-heat, and hold all of your signature dishes with this mobile Alto-Shaam 1000 TH III cook and hold oven! Its innovative Halo Heat system provides consistent results every time, reducing product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste. And with versatile, "set-and-forget" controls, cooking moist meats, seafood, casseroles, and other dishes in this oven is a breeze!
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Reduces product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste
- Holds (4) full size (20" x 12" x 2 1/2") food pans
- (8) programmable menu buttons store recipes
- Easy-to-read LED display controls; temperature hold option; voltage conversion feature
- Equipped with (2) stainless steel side racks with (8) pan positions
- Includes (3) stainless steel wire shelves, (1) stainless steel drip pan with drain, and (1) external drip tray
- Does not require outside venting or hood systems in most areas (check with local codes to be sure)
- Antimicrobial handle
- (4) 3 1/2" casters (2 with brakes)
- Adjustable cook range from 200 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit; probe control range from 50 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit; hold temperature key with hold range from 60 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reach-in door design standard
- A 208/240V electrical connection is required for operation
Left to Right: 23 1/2"
Front to Back: 31 5/8"
Height: 40 3/16"
Left to Right: 18 7/8"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 26 78"
Capacity: 120 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register