Vacuum Packaging Machines
Store foods three to five times longer than usual by utilizing vacuum packaging machines.
Vacuum Sealer Bags
Seal your food inside vacuum packaging machine bags to extend shelf-life and preserve freshness.
Vacuum Pump Oils
Keep your vacuum packaging machines running smoothly and efficiently by maintaining them with vacuum pump oils.
Film and Shrink Wrap Machines
Film and shrink wrap machines allow you to store foods for an extended period of time without worrying about spoilage.
Bag Sealers and Bag Sealer Tape
Bag sealers and bag sealer tape make sealing food items for storage a simple task.
Vacuum Packaging Machine Parts and Accessories
Vacuum packaging machine parts and accessories allow you to repair your vacuum packaging machine when problems arise.
- plusARY VacMaster VP230 Chamber Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/4" Seal BarRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusVacPak-It VMC10OP Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar and Oil PumpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusARY VacMaster VP540 Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 20" Seal BarsRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusVacPak-It VMC20FGF Floor Model Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with (2) 20" Seal Bars and Gas Flush Option
- plusVacPak-It VMC16 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 16" Seal Bar and Oil PumpRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusVacPak-It VMC32 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 16" Seal Bars and Oil PumpRated 3 out of 5 stars
- plus8" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/CaseRated 5 out of 5 stars
Other Restaurant Equipment
How to Use a Vacuum Sealer
Reducing food waste and spoilage is crucial to any food service operation, and a vacuum sealer is an excellent method for eliminating waste. Vacuum-packed products can last up to 3-5 times longer than non-packaged foods, and they will also taste fresher because you're removing most of the factors that cause them to break down. To make an informed purchase, check out our commercial vacuum sealer reviews. Shop All Vacuum Sealers Use the following links to learn about vacuum sealing: How to Vacuum Seal Vacuum Sealer Accessories Benefits of Vacuum Sealing Food Types of Vacuum Sealers Vacuum Sealing Tips Vacuum Sealer Features How to Cook and Reheat Vacuum Sealed Foods
Keep Foods Fresh With Food Packaging Machines
Create air-tight seals on your plastic packaging by using our commercial food packaging machines. Film wrapping machines are designed to wrap meats, cheeses, and vegetables to keep them fresh for sale or storage. Vacuum packaging machines and bag sealers remove all air from your packages to preserve foods and reduce waste.
Food sealers can be used in a variety of ways to keep foods fresh and extend their shelf-life. If you’re interested in sous vide cooking, vacuum bags and machines are used to seal portions of food to be reheated later in an immersion circulator. In manufacturing applications, food packaging is performed with commercial bag sealers that create a leak-proof, air-tight seal on bags of chips, pretzels, cookies, and other food items.