Nor-Lake PR242SSG/0X Nova 27 1/2" Glass Door Pass-Through Refrigerator - 25.6 Cu. Ft.
- Digital display features hi/lo audio and visual alerts; expansion valve refrigeration system
- Pass-through design; features 1 glass full-size door and 1 solid full size door
- Doors each outfitted with magnetic gaskets, sleek handle, and key lock
- Opening door activates interior LED light for product visibility
- Stainless steel exterior for maximum durability; stainless steel interior is corrosion-resistant
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation; operates at 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- 25.6 cu. ft.
- 115V; 1/3 hp; R-134a refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Nor-Lake PR242SSG/0X Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Height||81 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||32 Inches|
|Interior Height||59 Inches|
|Capacity||25.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Nor-Lake PR242SSG/0X Details
Increase your refrigerated storage space and keep your cold foods at safe temperatures with this Nor-Lake PR242SSG/0X Nova 27 1/2" glass door pass-through refrigerator. Its convenient pass-through design enables placement of the unit between kitchen prep areas and server stations, which allows kitchen staff to prepare, plate, and store cold items, like desserts, for wait staff to pull and serve as needed. This unit features 1 glass full-size door and 1 solid full size door. Each door is outfitted with a magnetic gasket, sleek handle, and key lock for energy efficiency, easy access, and security during off hours. Since this model has glass doors, you can easily see into the refrigerator without opening the doors - this helps to save energy!
The cabinet features durable stainless steel construction inside and out with a galvanized top and bottom and it also has thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help maintain the interior temperatures and provide additional structural rigidity. Inside, this unit has 3 sturdy, epoxy-coated shelves that allow you to organize the interior of the cabinet to suit your business's needs.
To keep your food at safe storage temperatures, this unit uses a powerful 1/3 hp refrigeration system with R-134a refrigerant. This model is designed to maintain 38 degrees Fahrenheit and has a microprocessor with a digital display and hi/lo audio/visual alarm to help you keep track of your unit's performance. Plus, this model comes with an expansion valve system for greater responsiveness, accuracy, and efficiency.
For ease of cleaning and maintenance, this model comes with 4" casters so you can roll the refrigerator away from the wall. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 38 1/4"
Height: 81 1/2"
Capacity: 25.6 cu. ft.
Width: 23 1/2"
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!