MagiKitch'n MKH-48-ST-CHROME-NAT 48" Natural Gas High Performance Chrome Countertop Griddle with Solid State Thermostatic Controls - 106,600 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the price for this item!
Start a Live Chat
Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 47 3/4" x 24" cooking surface
- Solid state thermostatic controls for every 12" of cooking surface
- High performance unit with 30% faster recovery than MagiKitch'n's standard gas unit
- Heavy-duty 1" thick chrome plated griddle plate with mirror finish
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Tapered splash back to protect surrounding walls and equipment
- Grease tray, chute, and drawer for quick and easy grease collection
- 106,600 BTU, 115V; natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
12" Black Nylon Slotted Heat Resistant Turner / Spatula
Mercer M35110BK Hell's Tools 12" Black High Temperature Slotted Turner
Cambro SPA14 14" Black High Heat Solid Turner
Cambro SPASL14 14" Black High Heat Slotted Turner
Gas or electric, manual or thermostatic, countertop griddles have many different features. Before purchasing this indispensable piece of cooking equipment, watch this video to learn which countertop griddle is perfect for your food service operation.
|Depth||31 9/16 Inches|
|Height||23 9/32 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions. Teflon or other non-metal utensils are highly recommended.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this MagiKitch'n MKH-48-ST-CHROME-NAT 48" high performance chrome countertop griddle with solid state thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup! Boasting a 1" thick chrome plated griddle plate with mirror finish, this griddle offers excellent heat retention that stands tough against rigorous daily use. Chrome recovers heat very quickly, and is perfect for delicate foods like scrambled eggs and pancakes. Plus, since chrome doesn't react with food, the level of flavor transfer and the amount of food sticking to the surface is minimal, making cleanup a breeze.
As a high performance unit, this griddle has 30% faster recovery than MagiKitch'n's standard gas units, thanks to embedded copper heat exchangers that distribute heat more evenly across the cooking surface. And, with lower BTU ratings, this griddle is more energy efficient, which will help you save on utility costs.
Featuring an independent solid state thermostat control per 12" of width, this unit offers a total of 106,600 BTU of heating power. The solid state controls with a matchless ignition system have a 150-550 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks. It's perfect for melting quesadillas, searing french toast, or browning breakfast sausage. In fact, each temperature control comes with an on/off switch, so you can turn off certain griddle zones to save energy when they aren't being used.
The body of this griddle is made with a stainless steel front and side panels for easy cleaning and long-lasting durability. The cabinet back can even be removed for increased cleaning efficiency. Four 4" adjustable legs keep this unit up off the counter so that you can easily clean underneath, or they can be removed if you'd prefer flush mounting. The stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes protect your walls and surrounding equipment from grease spatter.
To make grease management easier, you can count on this model's 3 1/2" grease gutter to direct grease into the grease drawer for disposal. When you are ready to clean up for the day, it's fast and easy to empty this unit's 3.75 gallon grease drawer. A 115V and natural gas connection are required for operation.
Depth: 31 9/16"
Height: 23 9/32"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Width: 47 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!