$3,249.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $97.47 back (9,747 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 5 kW of heating power
- Low profile, compact design
- RTCS pan detection system
- Recessed 11 7/8" diameter bowl for wok pans
- Integral fan keeps electronics cool
- Instant energy transmission to the pan
- 208V, 3 Phase, 5 kW
Garland / US Range SHWO5000 208/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 40 lb.
- 15 Inches
- 17 3/8 Inches
- 7 15/16 Inches
- Cooking Surface Diameter
- 11 13/16 Inches
- 14 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208/3 Volts
- 5,000 Watts
- Control Type
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- Power Type
- Induction Wok Ranges
- Front of House
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range SHWO5000 208/3 Details
Perfect for commercial kitchens or for display cooking in banquet halls, buffets, and cruise ships, the Garland GI-SH/WO 5000 countertop induction wok range delivers superior energy efficiency and fast heating in any application! This compact induction range features a recessed ceramic bowl to accept wok pans and a rotary switch for precise temperature control, allowing you to make delicious stir fry dishes and other Asian cuisine with ease.
Because there is no open flame, this unit allows much cooler working conditions, and is also much safer to operate than traditional ranges. Its RTCS pan detection system shuts off the heat source when the wok pan is removed, and it adjusts automatically to prevent pans from boiling dry or overheating. A stainless steel body provides superior durability. It requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 15"
Front to Back: 17 3/8"
Height: 7 15/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 15-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range SHWO5000 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register