Earn up to $23.34 back (2,334 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Tempered black ceramic glass top is non-porous for easy cleaning
- Works with induction-ready pans up to 10 1/4" x 17 1/4" in size (sold separately)
- Can be interconnected with other Mirage warmers and plugged into one outlet
- LED indicator lights on control panel and glass top
- Four power levels including low, medium, high, and preheat
- Built-in safety features for worry-free operation
- Perfect for use at your buffet or catered event
- 120V, 375W
- Acopa 6 Qt. Round Stainless Steel Induction Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
- Vollrath 4644070 Full Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
- Vollrath 4644080 2/3 Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
- Vollrath 4644015 Mirage® 8 Qt. Full Size Induction Chafer with Stainless Steel Top and Full Size, 2.5" Deep Super Pan V® Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Acopa 11 Qt. Round Stainless Steel Induction Soup Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
- Acopa 5 Qt. 2/3 Size Stainless Steel Induction Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
|Vollrath 59508DW Specs|
|Height||3 3/16 Inches|
|Control Cutout Width||5 1/8 Inches|
|Control Cutout Depth||2 Inches|
|Control Cutout Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Burners|| Burners|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Usage||Front of House|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
Vollrath 59508DW Details
Ensure that your prepared dishes are hot and ready for service with this Vollrath 59508DW Mirage drop-in induction warmer! Boasting 375W of warming power, this unit features four power levels including low, medium, high, and chafer preheat, allowing you to keep all of your culinary creations at consistent, safe temperatures. Its easy-to-use touch controls combine with LED indicator lights on the control panel and glass top to take the guesswork out of regulating the heat output of your unit. Plus, this unit can be interconnected with other Mirage warmers with the included interconnect cords, giving you the flexibility to operate up to three units at maximum power on just one 15 amp circuit.
Featuring a sleek, low-profile design, this unit is perfect for any buffet or catered event. Its black tempered ceramic glass top accommodates induction-ready pans up to 10 1/4" x 17 1/4" in size (sold separately) and is non-porous to make your job easier when it's time to wipe it down at the end of the day. Additionally, this unit comes with several safety features including overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection, and empty pan shut-off to keep you and your employees safe from potential injuries or accidents.
With the ability to be installed overhanging your countertop or countersunk, this unit includes a 5' USB cable for remotely mounting the control box. Plus, a convenient storage compartment is located in the bottom of the warmer to hold cords while they are not in use for hassle-free transport and storage. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 3 3/16"
Overhung Installation: 22 5/16" x 15 5/16" x 1 3/8"
Countersunk Installation: 23 1/8" x 16 1/16" x 1 3/4"
Control Box: 5 1/8" x 2" x 1 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register