Alluserv AIPH1 Single Countertop Induction Plate Warmer - 120V, 900W
- Heats induction-ready 9" or 10" plates and 4" bowls
- TempSense™ technology regulates temperature and prevents overheating
- 20 second charge time; 25-30 minute hold time at 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Calibrated plate locator to eliminate guesswork
- High-impact polycarbonate top surface with 18 gauge stainless steel housing
- Perfect for hotel room service or tray line applications
- 120V; 900W
You May Also Need
This induction plate warmer from Alluserv heats the middle of your plates to 210-220 degrees in just 18 seconds! Plus, the rims of your plates remain cool to the touch, maximizing employee and customer safety.
|Alluserv AIPH1 Specs|
|Width||12 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/8 Inches|
|Height||6 5/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||9 - 10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||Single|
|Type||Induction Plate Warmers|
|Usage||Front of House|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food.
Alluserv AIPH1 Details
If you're searching for an energy efficient food holding solution for your room service or other tray service application, then this Alluserv AIPH1 countertop induction plate warmer offers just what you're looking for! This unit can heat induction-ready 9" or 10" plates and 4" bowls to 210 degrees Fahrenheit in just 20 seconds. This fast heat time, coupled with the ability to maintain that temperature for up to 25-30 minutes after the initial charging, make this induction plate activator a necessary addition to your hotel or small healthcare operation. This item features revolutionary TempSense™ technology, which not only regulates and automatically adjusts the temperature for precise hot holding, but also prevents damage from overheating.
This single plate induction warmer has a calibrated plate locator to ensure correct plate placement for consistent heating, while four rubber feet keep this unit stable on your countertop. Its high-impact polycarbonate top surface and 18 gauge stainless steel housing are easy to clean at the end of the day.
This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 900W.
Left to Right: 12 1/8"
Front to Back: 14 3/8"
Height: 6 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register