$535.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $16.05 back (1,605 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
- Induction ready cooktop
- Ceramic cooking surface
- Works with pans with 4 3/4" to 10 1/4" bottom diameter
Globe GIR18 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 14.2 lb.
- 12 7/8 Inches
- 17 7/8 Inches
- 4 3/8 Inches
- 15 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,800 Watts
- Control Type
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Temperature Range
- 140 - 460 Degrees F
- Induction Ranges
- Front of House
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
Globe GIR18 Details
Create a variety of your most popular signature dishes with the Globe GIR18 ceramic countertop induction range! This induction range features 1800 watts of power underneath a ceramic cooking top for powerful, long-lasting cooking potential. Its touch pad controls and 4 digit LED display make it easy to adjust temperatures between 140 and 460 degrees Fahrenheit, and a digital timer helps you track cooking cycles. In addition, the included pan detection and empty pan shut-off ensure that heat is only active when a pan is present for user safety. The exterior is made of stainless steel for additional durability and to make it easy to clean, and thanks to its adjustable feet, you can be sure this unit will remain steady and stable while in use.
Width: 12 7/8"
Depth: 17 3/8"
Height: 4 3/8"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register