$151.47/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$159.99/Each|
- Versatile design can be used as drop-in or countertop unit, making it a great choice for caterers
- Cooking surface diameter 4 3/4"-10 1/4"
- Easy-to-read LED display and detached remote control
- 65 lb. suggested weight capacity
- No open flame makes this a safer alternative to conventional countertop ranges
Efficiently cook a variety of your signature dishes with the Avantco DC1800 drop-in / countertop induction range / cooker with remote control.
Induction ranges are perfect for creating omelet, stir fry, and pasta stations at your hotel breakfast bar, buffet, or catered event. Great for front-of-the-house display cooking, this induction range eliminates the need for open flames and helps reduce the amount of heat in the room for a safer, more comfortable cooking environment. Plus, this range boasts a sleek, versatile design that can be used as either a drop-in or countertop unit to provide a professional look that will impress your guests no matter the occasion. Dimensions subject to change, verify dimensions for cutouts once unit(s) have been received.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
The detached remote control makes it easy to mount the controls away from customers or behind the counter for added convenience. The digital temperature controls let you modify temperature in 20 degree increments from 140 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easy-To-Read LED Display
The LED display shows important information while you cook and the plastic frame and a hard glass top provide a sleek, modern appearance.
Large Cooking Surface
With a cooking surface diameter of 4 3/4"-10 1/4", you can use both small and medium induction-ready cookware to prepare food for your hungry guests.
Electronic Overheating Protection
Thanks to the electronic overheating protection, you can be sure your staff works safely and efficiently to create made-to-order meals at your hotel or catered event. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:12 39/64 Inches
- Depth:13 25/64 Inches
- Height:4 29/64 Inches
- Width:11 53/64 Inches
- Depth:12 39/64 Inches
- Width:6 7/64 Inches
- Depth:2 7/8 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco IC1800 Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 120V, 1800W
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco IC3500 Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 208-240V, 3500W
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco IC18DB Double Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 120V, 1800W
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco ICBTM-20 Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 120V, 1800W
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco ID1800 Drop-In / Countertop Induction Range / Cooker - 120V, 1800W
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register