Earn up to $17.67 back (1,767 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Works with pans up to 10 1/4" bottom diameter
- Can be interconnected with other Mirage warmers and plugged into one outlet
- Tempered black ceramic glass top that is non-porous for easy cleaning
- LED indicator lights on control panel and glass top
- Four power levels including low, medium, high, and preheat
- Multiple safety features for worry-free operation
- 120V; 300W
- Vollrath 4644070 Full Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
- Vollrath 4644080 2/3 Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
- Acopa 5 Qt. 2/3 Size Stainless Steel Induction Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
- Acopa 6 Qt. Round Stainless Steel Induction Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
$299.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Acopa 11 Qt. Round Stainless Steel Induction Soup Chafer with Glass Top and Soft-Close Lid
|Vollrath 59502DW Specs|
|Width||16 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||16 1/16 Inches|
|Height||3 7/8 Inches|
|Control Cutout Width||4 1/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width||15 5/16 Inches|
|Control Cutout Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||15 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||10 1/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Burners|| Burners|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Usage||Front of House|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
Vollrath 59502DW Details
If you want to maximize your menu offerings at your buffet or catered event, then the convenience and efficiency of this Vollrath 59502DW Mirage drop-in induction warmer will fit the bill! This unit can be interconnected with other Mirage warmers with the included interconnect cords and gives you the flexibility to operate up to five warmers at maximum power on just one 15 amp circuit. The LED indicator lights on the control panel and glass top combined with the touch controls take the guesswork out of regulating the heat output of your unit. Plus, this warmer features four power levels including low, medium, high, and chafer preheat for customizable results.
This drop-in induction warmer's tempered black ceramic glass top can accommodate induction-ready pans up to 10 1/4" in bottom diameter and is non-porous to make your job easier when it's time to wipe it down at the end of the day. With the ability to be installed overhanging your countertop or countersunk, this unit includes a 5' USB cable for remotely mounting the control box. Thanks to a number of safety features including overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection, and empty pan shut-off, this unit is safe for nearly any operator to use! This Mirage induction warmer requires a 120V electrical connection and has a power output of 300W.
Width: 16 1/16"
Depth: 16 1/16"
Height: 3 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been verified or certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and will not cause harmful emissions.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range 1800W - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 5950275 Mirage 16" x 16" Black Countertop Induction Warmer - 120V, 300W
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register