Delfield SAH2-G 51.92 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Two Section Reach In Heated Holding Cabinet - Specification Line
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior
- Easy-to-use electronic controls
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Exterior digital thermometer
- High/low temperature alarm
|Delfield SAH2-G Specs|
|Height||81 1/8 Inches|
|Wattage||1,080 - 2,160 Watts|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Capacity||51.92 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Delfield SAH2-G Details
As part of the Delfield Specification Line Series, this SAH2-G 51.92 cu. ft. two section reach-in heated holding cabinet offers state-of-the-art quality, versatility, usability, and performance destined to outlast a standard model.
Two double paned tempered thermopane glass doors provide excellent visibility, while an all stainless steel exterior and high-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensure that this heated holding cabinet delivers consistent temperatures between 120 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, easily controlled by an adjustable electronic thermostat. A high speed blower within the top mounted heating system offers uniform airflow, regulated by an on/off switch on the front exterior of the cabinet.
For superior versatility, this unit comes complete with six chrome plated adjustable shelves (three per section) to help you make the most of the heated holding cabinet's spacious heavy gauge aluminum interior. Two full height glass doors feature built-in door locks with heavy duty strikes. The Delfield SAH2-G requires a 120/208-240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 56"
Front to Back: 34"
Height: 81 1/8"
Volume: 51.92 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register