Earn up to $206.58 back (20,658 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel exterior; aluminum interior
- 208-240V, 1500W
- Convenient pass-through design
- Wide door openings fit various pan slides (sold separately)
- Beverage-Air 403-507D P-Series Large Flat Wire Shelf - 26" x 20 7/8"
- Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-077A-A P-Series Shelf Clip
- Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
- 6" Swivel Stem Casters for Beverage-Air Equipment - 4/Set
- 6" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake for Beverage-Air Equipment
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
|Beverage-Air PH1-1S-PT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||355 lb.|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Capacity||23.7 cu. ft.|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air PH1-1S-PT Details
Keep food hot and fresh for hours with this Beverage-Air PH1-1S-PT one section solid door pass-through heated holding cabinet. This model's pass-through design with front and rear doors allows for convenient product handling! Its easy-to-adjust temperature controls, ranging from 80 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, make it easy to prepare food prior to busy serving periods and hold it at just-cooked quality! A balanced fan system, manually controlled humidity vents, and 1500W heating element provide excellent heat retention, recovery, and even temperature distribution. Wide door openings will fit pan slides of various sizes.
- pass-through design with (1) front and (1) rear door
- Dial thermometer and adjustable thermostat are accurately calibrated from 80 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Exterior: Cabinet front and doors constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Interior: Aluminum side walls and back; stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Strip-type 1500W heating elements
- Externally mounted fan system and manually controlled top-mounted humidity vents help maintain even temperatures
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Self-closing doors with 120 degree stay-open feature
- (3) adjustable heavy duty wire shelves
- Wide door openings will fit pan slides sized at 12"x20", 18"x 26", and 14" x 18"
- 6" adjustable black legs
Left to Right: 26 1/2"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height (including legs): 84"
Volume: 23.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register