Beverage-Air PH1-1HS-PT 26 1/2" Solid Half Door Pass-Thru Heated Holding Cabinet - 1,500W
Other Available Styles:
- Self-closing half doors feature safety stops, locks and magnetic gaskets
- Pass-thru design allows for loading on one side and unloading from the other
- Easy-to-read control panel for adjusting temperature between 80 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with 6" adjustable legs
- Manual humidity vents at the top of the cabinet allow for more control; 208-240V, 1,500W per section
Other Products from this Line
|Beverage-Air PH1-1HS-PT Specs|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Height||83 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||56 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Capacity||20.6 cu. ft.|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||80 - 180 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air PH1-1HS-PT Details
Provide customers with top-quality service by keeping food warm in this Beverage-Air PH1-1HS-PT 26 1/2" solid half door pass-thru heated holding cabinet. The cabinet is easy to control with an indicator panel and thermometer, allowing you to adjust the temperature between 80 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, an externally-mounted blower system ensures that heat is distributed evenly throughout the food zone. For control over the cabinet's humidity, simply manipulate the manual vents along the top of the cabinet.
This particular model helps streamline your kitchen operations with a pass-thru design. The design makes it accessible from both sides, perfect for placement between work areas in the kitchen; simply load dishes from one side, and retrieve them from the other side.
This holding cabinet boasts 4 solid half doors, which help prevent hot air from escaping when a door is open. They're also self-closing to ensure that they aren't inadvertently left open, and they include self-adjusting magnetic gaskets to tightly seal shut. Safety stops and cam-lift hinges provide additional convenience. Inside the cabinet, 3 shelves help you to organize product for quick and efficient retrieval. At the end of the day, the doors lock for product security.
Both the exterior and interior of the cabinet are stainless steel, which not only provides durability, it prevents the inevitable spill or leak from damaging the interior. To keep the area around the cabinet easy to clean and up to code, 6" adjustable legs are standard. An 8' long cord and plug set is included, and a 208-240V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 38 3/8"
Height: 83 3/4"
Capacity: 20.6 cu. ft.
Width: 22 1/2"
Height: 56 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register