Other Available Styles:
- Raised topping rail with low-velocity air screen
- Accommodates up to (12) 1/3 size food pans (6" deep pans included)
- 17" dishwasher-safe cutting board provides ample prep space
- Stainless steel exterior top, sides, and front
- 115V, 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield 4448RP 48" Front Breathing Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Raised Rail
- Delfield 4472RP 72" Front Breathing 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Raised Rail
- Delfield 4496RP 96" Front Breathing 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Raised Rail
- Delfield D4448RP 48" Four Drawer Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Raised Rail
- Delfield D4472RP 72" Four Drawer Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Raised Rail
|Delfield D4496RP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||550 lb.|
|Width||96 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||17 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||37.65 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Drawers||6 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield D4496RP Details
This Delfield D4496RP 96" six drawer refrigerated pizza prep table with raised rail combines everything you need to make a high-quality pizza in one convenient place! Its raised rail maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, and offers storage space for up to (12) 1/3 size pans (6" deep pans included). It also incorporates a patented low-velocity air screen design to ensure that your toppings stay cold without being dried out. Dual-level pan brackets allow the pans to be lowered an additional inch into the unit without any tools required, providing additional temperature holding performance. It also features a generous work surface in front of the topping rail, and comes with a standard 17" wide, dishwasher-safe cutting board that is mounted on heavy-duty brackets
The top, front, lids, and sides of this prep table are all made from stainless steel to stand up to the rigor of day-to-day use, and the refrigerated base has six drawers with plenty of space to keep extra toppings close at hand. The each of the drawers hold up to (2) full-sized 12" x 10" pans, with the top drawers able to hold up to 4"-6" deep pans, and the bottom drawers able to hold up to 4" deep pans. For durability and easy cleaning, the interior of all four drawers features a rugged and easy-to-clean ABS liner that carries a limited lifetime warranty. The refrigerated base can also maintain temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, adjustable with the electronic, solid state control located on the exterior rear of the cabinet.
A 1/3 hp compressor provides cooling for the base and rail and uses environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant to maintain food-safe holding temperatures. High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in the most demanding environments. Four 5" casters allow for easy mobility. This refrigerated pizza preparation table requires a 115V electrical connection and comes with a 10' cord and plug.
Width: 96 1/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 37.65 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register