Delfield 18648PDLV 48" One Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Dual LiquiTec Raised Rails
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable stainless steel top ideal for commercial use
- Accommodates up to (12) 1/3 food pans (sold separately)
- Rails cooled mechanically thanks to LiquiTec technology
- 17" polyethylene cutting board provides ample prep space
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- Intuitive electronic control system
- Comes with a set of 4" casters
|Delfield 18648PDLV Specs|
|Depth||35 3/4 Inches|
|Height||53 5/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||9.38 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Horsepower||1/5 - 1/3 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Liquid Jacket|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield 18648PDLV Details
This Delfield 18648PDLV 48" one door refrigerated pizza prep table with dual LiquiTec raised rails combines everything you need to make a high-quality pizza pie in one convenient place! Its stacked, dual-raised rails offer storage space for up to (12) 1/3 size pans (sold separately). It also incorporates LiquiTec cooling technology, a unique system which works by using eutectic fluid sealed in a jacket within the pan dividers, cooling each pan with more contact points and a much larger surface area than traditional refrigerant line methods. The end result is consistent, even cooling, fewer compressor cycles and better energy efficiency than comparable cold wall style prep tables!
The rail's refrigeration system operates independently of the table's refrigerated cabinet, and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The 18648PDLV also features a generous work surface in front of the topping rail, and comes with a standard 17" wide polyethylene cutting board.
This 48" pizza prep table boasts an 18-gauge stainless steel top and 22-gauge stainless steel sides to stand up to the rigor of day to day use, and its hinged covers are removable for added convenience and efficiency in pizza production. The refrigerated base has an adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelf and plenty of space to keep extra toppings close at hand. For durability and easy cleaning, the interior sides and door frames are made of thermoformed ABS plastic.
The Delfield 18648PDLV 48" pizza prep table features a 1/5 and a 1/3 hp compressor for separate cooling of the base and rails, and they use environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant to maintain food-safe holding temperatures. High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in the most demanding environments. Four 4" casters allow for easy mobility. This 48" refrigerated pizza preparation table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 35 3/4"
Height: 53 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 34"
Capacity: 9.38 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register