Continental Refrigerator CPA118 118" Customizable Pizza Prep Table with Four Doors and One Half Door
- 118" long with 19" cutting board
- Four doors and one half door
- 3/4 hp compressor with forced air refrigeration
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- 2" thick foamed-in-place insulation
- 5" casters
You May Also Need
Bring innovation and efficiency to your pizza shop with the Continental Refrigeration pizza prep table! Whether you are looking for the standard table or the upgraded version with options, this pizza prep table is the perfect kitchen addition.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator pizza prep or base unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
Install your electric condensate heater within your Continental until by following these simple steps! An electric condensate heater is needed for heavily used applications and in high humidity areas.
Calibrate your digital or dial thermometer with these simple steps! Calibration will ensure a perfect internal temperature in your Continental refrigerator or freezer.
Continental Refrigerator has the Pizza Prep Tables and well as the CRA Sandwich Unit Bases to cater to your refrigerator needs. Both units comes with a multitude of benefits, and you can add optional features to the standard model in order to get just the right piece of equipment for your business.
|Continental Refrigerator CPA118 Specs|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||39 7/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||118 Inches|
|Interior Width||114 Inches|
|Nominal Width||118 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||5|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Continental Refrigerator CPA118 Details
Prepare your most popular pizzas while keeping your ingredients just inches away with the Continental Refrigerator CPA118 118" pizza prep table! This prep table features four doors and one half door to hold a variety of pizza ingredients in the containers that are most convenient for your business. Its 118" length makes it easy to assemble whole pies right on the 19" wide cutting board, and thanks to the insulated lid, you can be sure your ingredients will stay fresh throughout the day.
To maintain foodsafe holding temperatures, this prep table comes with a 3/4 hp compressor that circulates R-134a refrigerant while blowing forced air over the top of your ingredient pans for even chill. The condenser is conveniently located in the bottom right of the table so you can easily service it as needed.
The top, front, and end panels of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The back is completely enclosed and vented, and it is easily removed for maintenance and modification. For excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of polyurethane, and thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves easily when you need to clean your kitchen. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 39 7/16"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator CPA118
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register