Carlisle 60708RS SSAL 8" Stainless Steel / Aluminum Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with a fine 18-8 stainless interior
- Eliminates hot spots and scorching
- Dura-Kool sleeve on handle stays cool to touch
- Aluminum body ensures maximum heat transfer throughout the pan
- Easy-care stainless interior is incredibly durable
- Will not react with food or discolor sauces
- The ultimate fry pan for foodservice
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan Sprease 16 oz. All-Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
13" Stainless Steel Splatter Screen
|Height||1 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
The 8" Carlisle 60708RS SSAL stainless steel / aluminum fry pan is the ultimate pan for superior frying, searing, browning, and sauteing. Perfect for all restaurants and caterers doing breakfast lines!
The Carlisle 60708RS 8" fry pan is crafted of the finest 18-8 stainless steel interior and is permanently bonded to a hard aluminum body to create the ultimate fry pan for any food service environment. The aluminum body ensures maximum heat transfer throughout the pan and eliminates hot spots and scorching.
The easy care stainless steel interior is incredibly durable and will not react with food or discolor sauces. Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 8"
Height: 1 7/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
8" Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover
Vollrath 69612 Tribute 12" Non-Stick Fry Pan
Vollrath 3411 Centurion 11" Fry Pan
Vollrath 69108 Tribute 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath 7008 Arkadia 8" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
11" Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
Vollrath 58920 Carbon Steel Fry Pan 11" - French Style
Vollrath 69107 Tribute 7" Non-Stick Fry Pan with Silicone-Coated Handle
Vollrath 67947 Wear-Ever 7" Non-Stick Fry Pan with CeramiGuard II and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Frequently Purchased Together
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register