Nice pan, coating is great and pretty durable so far. Good weight awesome handle, nice price. Hope it lasts a while. I’m thinking it should
$24.67/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 22-gauge stainless steel, withstanding the rigors of everyday use
- Features a 4 mm thick aluminum-clad bottom for maximum heat distribution, preventing hot spots
- Excalibur non-stick coating is reinforced with a stainless-steel alloy for longevity
- Versatile construction can be used for induction as well as cooking on standard gas and electric cooktops
- Riveted on handle ensures a secure connection to promote easy transport
- Smooth, nonreactive stainless steel interior promotes flavor neutrality enhancing signature dishes
Saute veggies, make a flavorful stir fry, or sear meats with this Vigor 9 1/2" stainless steel non-stick fry pan with aluminum-clad bottom and Excalibur coating!
This versatile Vigor 9 1/2" fry pan is ideal for restaurants, caterers, and food service establishments that demand a durable, long-lasting pan. Perfect for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing, this pan is built for longevity and is suitable for your fast-paced commercial kitchen.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"Very well constructed. Love the overall balance and heft of this pan. Perfect for breakfast eggs and small sautés. Nonstick is what you expect nonstick to be (in a good way)."Read More Reviews
Durable Stainless Steel Construction
Made with heavy-duty, 22 gauge stainless steel, this fry pan is durable enough to withstand the rigors of every day use and will serve as the workhorse of your commercial kitchen. Thanks to its 4 mm thick aluminum core, it delivers quick and even heat distribution to the bottom and sides of the pot to eliminate hot spots.
This pan boasts a heavy-duty Excalibur coating for an easy cleanup and healthier recipes due to Excalibur's exceptional non-stick release properties - no oil or butter needed! Great for sauteing veggies, making flavorful stir fry, and concocting gourmet sauces, the finish is reinforced with a stainless steel alloy for durability.
The versatile construction of this pan means it can be used for induction as well as cooking on standard gas and electric cooktops. Its uncoated finish is perfect for sauteing veggies, making a flavorful stir fry, or concocting gourmet sauces! Its rolled edges increase its durability and strength while allowing for easy pouring, reducing messes and spills.
With its nonreactive stainless steel construction and smooth surface, this fry pan is easy to clean, won't discolor, and won't react to acidic foods, which promotes flavor neutrality to deliver a consistent product.
Its handle is riveted to the pan body at three points, providing a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break over time.
To keep your employees' hands cool, this pan has a hollow handle that helps keep heat concentrated at the pan. When not in use, a large hole at the end of the handle makes for easy storage.
Designed to withstand heavy-use applications, Vigor cookware is dedicated to producing reliable, high-quality products made from commercial-grade materials that are built for long-lasting performance. Each product is built with convenient features and the entire line is priced right, making name brand quality affordable!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Top Diameter:9 1/2 Inches
- Aluminum Core Thickness:4 mm
- Gauge:22 Gauge
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 8" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom
$17.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 14" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Helper Handle
$60.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 16" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Helper Handle
$99.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 12" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Helper Handle
$44.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 12" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
$46.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 11" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom
$30.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 11" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Excalibur Coating
$32.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 14" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
$64.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 9 1/2" Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom
$24.49 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 16" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom, Excalibur Coating, and Helper Handle
$102.99 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 8" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Excalibur Coating
$18.99 / Each
People Talk About:pan nonstick easy clean durable handle induction coating frying great
Fabulous to cook with! I wish I had invested in this years ago. The non stick is truly non stick, my husband cook on occasion and he tried it out and loves it as much as I do. Winner!
Very well constructed. Love the overall balance and heft of this pan. Perfect for breakfast eggs and small sautés. Nonstick is what you expect nonstick to be (in a good way).
This pan is just the right size for my 10" induction cooktop. It is non-stick and I use it for frying and for small batches of caramel. It is very easy to clean and durable.
This is the best pan for our little office! We only have an induction burner and it works amazing on it! This pan is heavy, very non stick and can cook anything. I think this is one of the best frying pan we have used. We make anything and everything in it! I recommend this for any but especially people with induction burners because it works like a charm.
We bought this frying pan to see if a lower price pan would be better than what we could get elsewhere. We like the way that the pan is built, the metal handle is solid and feels good in the hand. The shape of the pan is nice, deep and the sides are not too slanted providing a decent size cooking surface. Unfortunately the non-stick coating isn't very durable and the pan is ageing quickly compared to the other one we own.
Thank you for the review Benoit . We’re sorry this has not worked well for you. For an alternative that might better meet your needs, check out this How to Choose the Best Frying Pan Buying Guide!
This is a good medium nonstick fry pan that does well with things like eggs. It's easy to clean up and not too small - it can fit about 3-4 eggs easily without crowding.
Non-stick coating is very durable and slippery, it makes cleaning this pan very easy. When using on a (cheaper) induction stove, it makes a slight whistling sound.
The pan heats well on my induction burner, is solidly built, and easy to clean. The price is very good, and I am happy with it overall. I do wish that the handle was less round, so that it was easier to get a stable grip on.
The 9 1/2” Non-Stick Aluminum-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan is well made and sturdy. The handle is firmly attached and it doesn’t get too hot. It heats evenly and is easy to clean. It is great for residential and commercial use.
Loving this frying pan, non-teflon, nice heavy bottom, easy to clean great for cooking on gas or electric ranges. Only problem, should have bought more sises...
Well built pan. I will buy this one only for every day commercial kitchen. Coating last much longer than any pans I have purchased and very durable.
This is a great skillet. It gets heavy use and has been a good tool to have. Having the right pan makes the difference when you must have your food cooked exactly right!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register