Vigor 9 1/2" Non-Stick Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Fry Pan with Excalibur Coating
$17.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Aluminum-clad bottom
- Riveted handle
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Top Diameter||9 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Saute veggies, make a flavorful stir fry, or concoct gourmet sauces with this Vigor 9 1/2" non-stick stainless steel aluminum-clad fry pan. Made of stainless steel and an aluminum-clad bottom for even heat distribution, this fry pan is ideal for restaurants, caterers, and food service establishments that require and demand a durable, long-lasting pan. Plus, this pan boasts a heavy-duty, non-stick coating for an easy cleanup and healthier recipes due to less oil needed when frying or sauteing your foods.
This pan can be used on either induction or conventional cook tops. The fry pan's rolled edges increases its durability and strength while allowing for easy pouring, thus reducing messes and spills.
Its handle is riveted to the pan body at three points, providing a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break over time. For added convenience, a helper handle is attached, so your staff can easily lift this pan to pour stir fry or scrambled eggs onto plates. When this fry pan is not in use, a large hole at the end of the handle makes for easy storage.
Top Diameter: 9 1/2"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Update International SFC-09|
|Thunder Group SLSFP309|
|Royal Industries ROY SS RFP 9 S|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register