Huge pan. Wish there was a lid for it. If you order this, please order the silicone handle, as this handle is large and rigid.
$23.53/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Offers a dependable, lightweight, and economical option that won't break your budget
- Constructed of 3003 series, 3.5 mm thick aluminum for superior heat distribution and consistency
- PTFE non-stick coating limits the use of oils and fats, promoting healthier meals
- Riveted handle design ensures a secure connection and promotes longevity
- Perfect for restaurants, hotels, and catering businesses
- Pan Sprease 16 oz. All-Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
- Choice Blue Removable Silicone Pan Handle Sleeve for 14" Fry Pans
- Choice Green Removable Silicone Pan Handle Sleeve for 14" Fry Pans
- Choice Yellow Removable Silicone Pan Handle Sleeve for 14" Fry Pans
- Choice Purple Allergen-Free Removable Silicone Pan Handle Sleeve for 14" Fry Pans
- Choice 6-Pack Assorted HACCP Colored Removable Silicone Pan Handle Sleeves for 14" Fry Pans
Cook delicious meals with absolute ease and skillfully brown, sear, fry, or scramble your menu items in this Choice 14" aluminum non-stick fry pan.
Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan. Its aluminum construction is also built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget. Plus, its PTFE non-stick coating offers advanced release properties for healthier cooking and easier cleanup!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
PTFE Non-Stick Coating
While its aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its PTFE non-stick coating provides advanced release properties that'll promote healthier cooking by limiting the amount of oils and fats required to prepare your food. The coating ensures that food burns are far less likely to occur as well, making this item easier to clean than traditional natural finish fry pans.
Constructed of 3003 series, 3.5 mm thick aluminum, this pan's professional quality enables superior heat distribution and allows you to deliver a consistent product, enhancing food quality while keeping your customers wanting more. It's also supremely lightweight for greater ease of use.
This item's handle even comes riveted to the body of the pan at three separate points, which provides a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break over time. Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the aluminum handle makes it easy to store.
Choice cookware is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, making it the perfect selection for lively bars or family-friendly restaurants. Each piece from Choice's cookware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well. Trust Choice for your next economical and dependable addition to your commercial kitchen!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:14 Inches
- Height:2 3/4 Inches
- Gauge:10 Gauge
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Red Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Blue Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Blue Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Blue Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Red Silicone Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 14" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Red Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Red Silicone Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 3-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3-Piece Aluminum Fry Pan Set - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Green Silicone Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Red Silicone Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 2-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8" and 10" Frying Pans
People Talk About:pan great nonstick large stick fry pans easy big coating
Perfect addition to kitchen staples. It holds even heat well and is deep enough to make breakfast for the entire family. This was a terrific find,!
Great pan and cooks evenly. They are also durable. Can be a bit heavy since its bigger. WHen 12" is not enough, 14" will be out.
Great aluminum fry pan. We also bought the silicon handles that go over the handle to prevent the staff from burning their hands. Lightweight and easy to use. The nonstick is very handy when cooking veggies
I love these pans! They are a great size, easy to clean, and can go straight form the burner into the oven. By using the same pan for the oven you create less dishes in the kitchen.
This fry pan is big and heavy. It is great to fry just about anything. They haven't yet been scratched. And cleaning these, is easy. It seems like everything just slides off.
Very good pan for cooking big batches of food but it is still a good size no stick and easy to clean nsf certified which is very good because it meet food safety expectation
A nice large size pan. This has served me well cooking for large groups. It is a bit uneven at the bottom though and rests awkwardly on the burner. Not Flat. Otherwise, it is easy to clean and lasts a long time if cared for properly.
The Choice 14 inch non-stick pan is big enough to cook a large quantity of food. The pan is heavy, well constructed pan that is easy to clean because food does not stick to this pan. I have three sizes of this pan and all three work great in our kitchen
Great heavy duty frying pan. It fries very evenly and heats up quickly. Also works well in the oven. All around great frying pan !
This is a great fry pan. Very well built using the correct aluminum gauge. The coating is staying and it is very easy to clean. It get hot fast!!
The non-stick did not hold up real well in our high volume restaurant. Unless you can be super careful on what you are using for utensils I would not recommend.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Amazing pan for the price. I am throughly impressed with how well the non stick feature works. The only downside is that it bends easily.
I don't think I'll have this pan for more than a year or so before it gets scratched up, but for the price, it can't be beat.
other than a small issue with some of the non stick coating coming off (which is more aesthetic than functionally negative), this pan works out super well for my purposes. the nonstick properties are great and they're a great price
A large pan that is able to heat up evenly and provided a large surface for crust formation. This pan has held up to over a years worth of daily use.
SIXTEEN DOLLARS FOR THIS PAN - Unbelievable!! You bet I'm stoked. These pans cook really well and, to me, are worth far more than the money that is being paid. The Choice non-stick pans are excellent. Buy these with confidence.
This is a very large pan. I use it mostly instead of a wok to fry up a large order of rice. It's handy but it's hard to get heated on an electric oven. This thing is larger than the burner and doesn't distribute heat very well. The nonstick is great though and heavy use should last you a while. I purchase new ones every six months or so. The nonstick coating will eventually wear off from use but the pans aren't that expensive and I just like them more than stainless steel ones. The handles are very sturdy and you can put them in the oven but I have never done that since I believe the coating would be damaged faster.
Great pan for cooking out doors. Use these fry pans on all out travels. 14 inch is good for browning ground meats and making burgers and much much more.
Great sized very large pan. The non stick does not scrape off even after constant daily use. We love the size because we can sauté large amounts in a breeze.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register