$10.45/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 22-gauge stainless steel, withstanding the rigors of everyday use
- Features a 4 mm thick aluminum-clad bottom for maximum heat distribution, preventing hot spots
- Smooth, non-reactive stainless steel interior promotes flavor neutrality, enhancing signature dishes
- Versatile construction can be used for induction as well as cooking on standard gas and electric cooktops
- Welded on handle create a strong bond to minimize bacteria collection and allows for easy transport
|Shipping Weight||1.41 lb.|
|Top Diameter||7 Inches|
|Aluminum Core Thickness||4 mm|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Handle Style||Hollow Handle|
|Material|| Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel / Aluminum Clad Bottom
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- How is top diameter measured in frying pans, and how accurate is this measurement?
- The top diameter is the measurement across the frying pan from the interior of one side of the rim to the other. These dimensions are a close approximation as many frying pans have a curved upper rim, which makes precise measurement difficult. The standard naming is by top diameter, so although multiple brands have a 10” frying pan, there will likely be a small variation between each brand’s 10” pan.
Combining durability and efficiency, this Vigor 7" stainless steel fry pan with aluminum-clad bottom is the perfect addition to your kitchen! Made with heavy-duty, 22 gauge stainless steel, this fry pan is durable enough to withstand the rigors of everyday use and will serve as the workhorse of your commercial kitchen. Its smooth, nonreactive stainless steel interior promotes flavor neutrality and won't react with acidic foods, ensuring consistency in flavors. Additionally, this pan won't pit or discolor, making it easy to clean. Its 4 mm thick aluminum-clad bottom delivers quick and even heat distribution to eliminate hot spots in your mouthwatering creations for a consistent product that will leave your guests wanting more.
The versatile construction of this pan means it can be used for induction as well as cooking on standard gas and electric cooktops. Its uncoated finish is perfect for sauteing veggies, making a flavorful stir fry, or searing gourmet filets! Its rolled edges increase its durability and strength while allowing for easy pouring, reducing messes and spills. With a stainless steel surface, this pan won't react with or discolor food or sauces, and will not interfere with the chemical composition of your signature culinary creations. This fry pan has a long, hollow, gusset-style handle design to help keep the handle cool during use, preventing burns. It's welded to the pan to ensure a secure connection, increasing the longevity of the handle and minimizing bacteria collection. When this fry pan is not in use, a large hole at the end of the handle makes for easy storage.
Designed to withstand heavy-use applications, Vigor cookware is dedicated to producing reliable, high-quality products made from commercial-grade materials that are built for long-lasting performance. Each product is built with convenient features and the entire line is priced right, making name brand quality affordable!
Internal Diameter: 7"
External Diameter: 7 5/8"
Handle Length: 7 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 10-Piece Induction Ready Stainless Steel Cookware Set with 2 Sauce Pans, 5 Qt. Saute, 2 Fry Pans, and 12 Qt. Stock Pot
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 3-Piece Induction Ready Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8", 9 1/2", and 12" Frying Pans
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVigor 2-Piece Induction Ready Stainless Steel Fry Pan Set - 8" and 9 1/2" Frying Pans
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register