Beverage-Air WTFCS52-1 52" Two Drawer Freezer Chef Base - 9.7 cu. ft.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Reinforced 52" stainless steel top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Two drawers hold three full size food pans each
- Cabinet includes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Forced-air refrigeration system with high humidity evaporator coils
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Maximize back-of-house storage space with a Beverage-Air chef base! Designed for reliable, powerful performance, these units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs. They're also all tested for a 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient class to ensure that product remains cold in sweltering hot kitchens.
|Beverage-Air WTFCS52-1 Specs|
|Height||26 3/4 Inches|
6 Full Size Food Pans
9.7 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Top Capacity||800 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTFCS52-1 Details
Augment your kitchen work space with this Beverage-Air WTFCS52-1 two drawer freezer chef base! Featuring two pull out drawers with heavy-duty workflow handles, this freezer allows you to keep your frozen food items close at hand while also providing additional room for countertop equipment. Each drawer holds 3 full size food pans (sold separately), and they are supported by telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels. The 52" stainless steel top is great for prep work and is also easy to clean. Additionally, this unit utilizes a forced-air refrigeration system for uniform airflow distribution, and an exterior solar digital thermometer allows you to monitor and adjust the interior temperature.
With a heavy-duty stainless steel body, this freezer unit is a durable option that is easy to clean and maintain. The 9.7 cu. ft. cabinet is also made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and it is supported by structural columns to hold up to 800 lb. of countertop equipment. The interior is also protected by 2" of polyurethane insulation for increased strength and energy efficiency. Additionally, four 6" heavy duty casters, included two with brakes, are included for added mobility.
The Beverage-Air WTFCS52-1 two drawer freezer chef base is perfect for those seeking a mobile, versatile addition to any high volume kitchen. Each unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 52"
Front to Back: 32"
Height: 26 3/4"
Capacity: 9.7 cu ft.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register