Beverage-Air HRS1-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Front and Interior
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable white coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Quiet refrigeration system is great for front of house settings
- Full electronic control with easy-to-read digital display
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V, 1/6 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2 leveling feet
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HRS1-1S Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||24 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HRS1-1S Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT10-1W Marketeer white 25" glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its self-closing, low E double panel thermal insulated glass door minimizes energy waste, is tempered for added safety, and provides excellent product visibility. This unit includes three epoxy coated shelves to help you maximize space and keep your items organized. A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access during after-hours of your business.
A quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/6 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser even on unlevel floors. Plus, this unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Width: 24 7/8"
Depth: 22 13/16"
Height: 54 3/8"
Capacity: 7.28 cu. ft.
Depth: 16 1/4"
Height: 40 5/8"
Useable Height: 37 3/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register