Beverage-Air HRP1-1HS Horizon Series 26" Solid Half Door Reach-In Refrigerator
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Has a stainless steel front, sides, and interior or "PS" finish
- LED interior light and glass door offer easy view of product
- Self-closing door has a 120 degree stay-open feature on cam-lift hinges and is field reversible
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/4 hp, 115V
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HRP1-1HS Specs|
|Height||78 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||24 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air HRP1-1HS Details
Increase your cold storage space and add to the efficiency of your operation with this Beverage-Air HRPS1-1G Horizon Series 26" PS finish top mounted glass door reach-in refrigerator. Its single glass door provides immediate product visibility, allowing employees to see what they need to retrieve before opening the door and releasing cool air. Coming with a PS finish, this model has a stainless steel front, sides, and interior, making it durable for use in your commercial establishment and capable of withstanding inevitable spills or leaks.
For easier product retrieval, bright LED lighting illuminates the interior. The self-closing door has a 120 degrees stay-open feature and is on cam-lift hinges. This makes it easy to load and unload the refrigerator, even if your hands are full. The door is also field reversible so you make this unit fit in with your layout. Plus, the magnetic door gasket ensures the door is shut properly to prevent any energy loss. On the front, the door's antimicrobial handle also helps stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms. Made with your needs in mind, this spacious interior has three heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves so you can keep your items organized and maximize your storage.
This model includes a robust, top-mounted 1/4 hp system which circulates R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For added convenience, the refrigerator features an easy-to-use full electronic control system that is intuitive to use.
To simplify preventative maintenance, the unit includes a one-piece grill that's easy to remove. It also comes with four heavy-duty 6" casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for additional maintenance or cleaning. Two of the casters include brakes to make sure that the unit remains securely in place during the day. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 22.28 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register