Beverage-Air HBR49-1-HS 52" Bottom Mount Horizon Series Two Section Half Door Reach In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4 self-closing half doors with magnetic gaskets and antimicrobial handles
- Bright LED lighting illuminates stainless steel interior; stainless steel front, sides, and grille
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
|Beverage-Air HBR49-1-HS Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBR49-1-HS Details
Increase your cold storage space while maintaining a sleek, professional appearance with the Beverage-Air HBR49-1-HS 52" bottom mount Horizon series reach in refrigerator with four solid half doors! Made with stainless steel inside and out, this refrigerator is built to last. It has an electronic thermostat with a simple key pad that allows you to easily adjust the temperature as needed to keep foods at the proper temperatures.
Its bottom mounted, balanced refrigeration system allows for better ergonomics since it raises the floor of the unit for easier access. The refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; this specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The condensate evaporation system is automatic to allow for greater energy efficiency, while the evaporator is epoxy-coated to prevent corrosion and promote longevity.
This unit has four solid half-sized self-closing doors with spring loaded hinges. Because they're half doors, they reduce energy loss when compared to an open, full-length door. They also feature antimicrobial handles to keep your facility healthy and door locks to keep your inventory safe and secure. Plus, each door has a stay-open feature that holds it open at 120 degrees, which makes it easy to load and unload the unit. To ensure a tight seal and prevent energy loss, the doors also have plug-in magnetic door gaskets. Simply remove the gaskets for thorough cleaning.
Inside the cabinet, six heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire shelves are included, along with four shelf clips for each shelf. These shelves are easily adjustable in 1/2" increments to make sure that you can store everything you need and organize your refrigerator to suit your storage needs. Bright LED lighting illuminates the interior for optimal visibility. At the end of the day, roll the unit on its four 6" heavy-duty casters for cleaning or maintenance tasks. Since two of the casters lock, the refrigerator safely remains in place during the day. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 46.15 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register