These held together well and were easy to fill and twist into good size sausages. I would prefer a medium size between this and snack stick size (maybe 25 mm) but both sizes worked well. Good texture and overall result!
$23.71/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- Perfect size for making bratwurst, hot dogs, and Italian sausage
- Processed casing is uniform in size
- Made of edible beef collagen
- Odorless and flavorless
- Great for dehydrating, smoking, or grilling
- Thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking
- Designed to allow smoke to permeate meat and enhance flavors
- Ready to use; no prep required
Other Products from this Line
- Weston 19-0103-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 80 lb.
- Weston 19-0123-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0201-W 1 1/2" Mahogany Sausage Casing - Makes 1 lb.
- Weston 19-0122-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0101-W 19mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0112-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0130-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0140-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0202-W 2 1/2" Mahogany Sausage Casing - Makes 3 lb.
- Weston 19-0211-W 1 1/2" x 12" Mahogany Sausage Casings - Makes 10 lb.
- Weston 19-0113-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0131-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0141-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
|Weston 19-0102-W Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between edible processed and edible natural casings?
- Edible processed casings are pre-shaped so they're uniform in size, and they're ready to use with no prep work required. Edible hog casings are all natural, so they'll need to be rinsed, soaked, shaped, and prepped to be used.
Weston 19-0102-W Details
Use Weston 19-0102-W 33mm collagen casing when making a processed, smoked, pre-cooked, semi-dried, or dried sausage. Made of edible beef collagen, this processed casing is the convenient and ready-to-use alternative to natural casings. There's no soaking, rinsing, or prep required and the casing is uniform in size. The casing's 33mm size is perfect for making mid-size bratwurst, hot dogs, Italian sausage, and kielbasa!
This collagen sausage casing is odorless and flavorless. Its thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking, which is especially helpful when it's hung in smokers or dried in dehydrators. Despite the casing's thick walls, smoke is still able to permeate the meat and enhance the flavors of the sausage.
Great for hunters, butcher shops, and meat departments, this casing is packaged in a convenient zipper seal vacuum bag for maximum freshness and easy storage. Whether you're grilling, smoking, or dehydrating meats, it will help save prep time! This casing makes 70 lb. of sausage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:sausages size chorizo sizes aide batch between casing collagen cooking
did tear on a few of our sausages. I was smoking them in a smoker and may have pushed the temperatures too high but had multiple sausages rip while cooking.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I made my first ever batch of homemade Mexican chorizo today using the Weston Collagen casing I purchased at the Webstaurant Store. I simply soaked it in ice water for twenty minutes while I ground my meat and prepared my spice mixture and then used my kitchen aide sausage stuffer to make my chorizo. Grilled it fresh tonight. Great product excellent value.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register