Weston 19-0112-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
$6.90/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- Perfect size for making bratwurst, hot dogs, and Italian sausage
- Processed casing is uniform in size
- Made of edible beef collagen
- Odorless and flavorless
- Great for dehydrating, smoking, or grilling
- Thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking
- Designed to allow smoke to permeate meat and enhance flavors
- Ready to use; no prep required
Other Products from this Line
Weston 19-0101-W 19mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
plus $20.49 / Each
Weston 19-0111-W 19mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
plus $11.49 / Each
Weston 19-0102-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 70 lb.
plus $20.99 / Each
Weston 19-0211-W 1 1/2" x 12" Mahogany Sausage Casings - Makes 10 lb.
plus $8.79 / Each
Weston 02-0003-W 4.3 oz. Garlic & Pepper Jerky Dry Seasoning
plus $4.39 / Each
Weston 02-0011-W 4.48 oz. Breakfast Sausage Dry Seasoning
plus $3.39 / Each
Weston 19-0131-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
plus $30.99 / Each
|Weston 19-0112-W Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between edible processed and edible natural casings?
- Edible processed casings are pre-shaped so they're uniform in size, and they're ready to use with no prep work required. Edible hog casings are all natural, so they'll need to be rinsed, soaked, shaped, and prepped to be used.
Weston 19-0112-W Details
Use Weston 19-0112-W 33mm collagen casing when making a processed, smoked, pre-cooked, semi-dried, or dried sausage. Made of edible beef collagen, this processed casing is the convenient and ready-to-use alternative to natural casings. There's no soaking, rinsing, or prep required and the casing is uniform in size. The casing's 33mm size is perfect for making mid-size bratwurst, hot dogs, Italian sausage, and kielbasa!
This collagen sausage casing is odorless and flavorless. Its thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking, which is especially helpful when it's hung in smokers or dried in dehydrators. Despite the casing's thick walls, smoke is still able to permeate the meat and enhance the flavors of the sausage.
Great for hunters, butcher shops, and meat departments, this casing is packaged in a convenient zipper seal vacuum bag for maximum freshness and easy storage. Whether you're grilling, smoking, or dehydrating meats, it will help save prep time! This casing makes 15 lb. of sausage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register