These 38mm collagen casings are easy to use, and resistant to bursting. I prefer the ease of use of these casings to natural casings, no need to rinse or soak the casings. 38mm are a good size for bratwurst, and this 15lb package is great for making relatively small batches.
$9.72/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- Perfect for making large bratwurst, Italian sausage, and Polish sausage
- Processed casing is uniform in size
- Made of edible beef collagen
- Odorless and flavorless
- Great for dehydrating, smoking, or grilling
- Thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking
- Designed to allow smoke to permeate meat and enhance flavors
- Ready to use; no prep required
Other Products from this Line
- Weston 19-0103-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 80 lb.
- Weston 19-0123-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0122-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0201-W 1 1/2" Mahogany Sausage Casing - Makes 1 lb.
- Weston 19-0102-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 70 lb.
- Weston 19-0101-W 19mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0112-W 33mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0130-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0140-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 15 lb.
- Weston 19-0202-W 2 1/2" Mahogany Sausage Casing - Makes 3 lb.
- Weston 19-0211-W 1 1/2" x 12" Mahogany Sausage Casings - Makes 10 lb.
- Weston 19-0131-W 19mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
- Weston 19-0141-W 21mm Smoked Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 30 lb.
|Weston 19-0113-W Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between edible processed and edible natural casings?
- Edible processed casings are pre-shaped so they're uniform in size, and they're ready to use with no prep work required. Edible hog casings are all natural, so they'll need to be rinsed, soaked, shaped, and prepped to be used.
Weston 19-0113-W Details
Use Weston 19-0113-W 38mm collagen casing when making a processed, smoked, pre-cooked, semi-dried, or dried sausage. Made of edible beef collagen, this processed casing is the convenient and ready-to-use alternative to natural casings. There's no soaking, rinsing, or prep required and the casing is uniform in size. The casing's 38mm size is perfect for making large bratwurst, Italian sausage, and Polish sausage!
This collagen sausage casing is odorless and flavorless. Its thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking, which is especially helpful when it's hung in smokers or dried in dehydrators. Despite the casing's thick walls, smoke is still able to permeate the meat and enhance the flavors of the sausage.
Great for hunters, butcher shops, and meat departments, this casing is packaged in a convenient zipper seal vacuum bag for maximum freshness and easy storage. Whether you're grilling, smoking, or dehydrating meats, it will help save prep time! This casing makes 15 lb. of sausage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:casings great sausage 38mm batches easy 15lb andouille batch bratwurst
These casings are perfect for making smoked sausage, easy to stuff. Just finished making a batch of andouille and they held up great on the smoker.
This sausage casing is great because it's pork free! It works great and gives you plenty to make tons of sausage. Highly recommend this product!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register