Weston 19-0103-W 38mm Collagen Sausage Casing - Makes 80 lb.
Other Available Types:
- Use to create your own fresh sausage, wild game sausage, or bratwurst
- Durable to prevent breakage when being stuffed and ready to use for time-saving convenience
- Made of edible beef collagen and uniform in size for product consistency
- Edible natural casing is odorless and flavorless
- Ideal for grilling, dehydrating, or smoking
Other Products from this Line
Learn how to make your own sausage with this step-by-step video!
|Weston 19-0103-W Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between edible processed and edible natural casings?
- Edible processed casings are pre-shaped so they're uniform in size, and they're ready to use with no prep work required. Edible hog casings are all natural, so they'll need to be rinsed, soaked, shaped, and prepped to be used.
Weston 19-0103-W Details
Use Weston 19-0103-W 38mm collagen casing when making a processed, smoked, pre-cooked, semi-dried, or dried sausage. Made of edible beef collagen, this processed casing is the convenient and ready-to-use alternative to natural casings. There's no soaking, rinsing, or prep required, and the casing is consistently uniform in size. The casing's 38mm size is perfect for making mid-sized to large bratwurst, hot dogs, Italian sausage, and kielbasa! It's also great for making mid-sized sausages with wild game or domestic meat.
This collagen sausage casing is odorless and flavorless, highlighting the rich flavors and deeper undertones of the meat inside. Its thick walls offer added strength to resist breaking too, which is especially helpful when it's hung in smokers or dried in dehydrators. Despite the casing's thick walls, smoke is still able to permeate the meat and enhance the flavors of the sausage.
Great for hunters, butcher shops, and meat departments, this casing is packaged in a convenient zipper seal vacuum bag for maximum freshness and easy storage. Whether you're grilling, smoking, or dehydrating meats, it will help save prep time! This casing makes 80 lb. of sausage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register