Waring WCT800RCND Heavy Duty 4 Slice Commercial Toaster - 120V (Canadian Use Only)
- Great for bread, Texas toast, bagels, and waffles
- Electronic browning controls
You May Also Need View All Items
Choice 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
plus $6.29 / Each
Choice 10" Curved Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
plus $6.29 / Each
Bagel Blade Plus Black Commercial Bagel Slicer
plus $23.99 / Each
Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Concord Grape Jam - 72/Case
plus $29.99 / Case
Dickinson's 1.1 fl. oz. Pure Clover Honey - 72/Case
plus $42.99 / Case
Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Cascade Mountain Red Raspberry Preserves - 72/Case
plus $40.49 / Case
Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Fancy Sweet Orange Marmalade - 72/Case
plus $26.49 / Case
Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves - 72/Case
plus $34.49 / Case
|Waring WCT800RCND Specs|
|Width||11 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/8 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Slices Per Hour||240 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
Waring WCT800RCND Details
The Waring WCT800RCND heavy duty 4 slice commercial toaster has the power and built-in features you need to tackle heavy duty toasting jobs. With four extra-wide 1 1/8" slots, this toaster can toast standard sized bread, Texas toast, bagels, and frozen waffles quickly and evenly.
Independent electronic controls let you change browning levels for the perfect toast each time, while the durable brushed stainless steel exterior ensures it stands up against daily use. Carriage control lift levers make it easy to retrieve your product once it's done toasting, and the dishwasher safe crumb tray helps make cleaning a breeze.
Width: 11 7/8"
Depth: 10 1/2"
Slot: 5 1/8" x 1 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register