Not worth the money! Recommended by a friend, it is one of the worst purchases I have made for my store. Very narrow slots and very slow toast time. It is a heavy/sturdy toaster. You can get a get the same performance from a proctor silex.
Customers Also Viewed
- Uniformly toasts bread, Texas toast, bagels, and frozen waffles
- Variable browning controls
- Extra-wide slots; accommodates 300 slices per hour
- Dishwasher-safe crumb tray
- Rugged stainless steel housing
- 120V, 2200W
- Choice 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Choice 10" Curved Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Baker's Mark Bagel Blade Plus Black Commercial Bagel Slicer
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Concord Grape Jam - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1.1 fl. oz. Pure Clover Honey - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Cascade Mountain Red Raspberry Preserves - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Fancy Sweet Orange Marmalade - 72/Case
- Dickinson's 1 oz. Pure Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves - 72/Case
|Waring WCT800RC Specs|
|Width||11 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||10 1/2 Inches|
|Slot Width||1 1/8 Inches|
|Number of Slots||4 Slots|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Slices Per Hour||240 Slices|
Customer questions about this product
- How many slices per hour can this pop-up toaster toast?
- Pop-up toasters are not meant for high volume applications. Instead, we suggest you look at our conveyor toaster offerings.
- What makes this toaster heavy-duty? Is it a good choice for a low-volume establishment?
- Heavy-duty toasters are designed with continuous use in mind. Because they are more powerful than lighter-duty toasters, it takes longer for their elements to heat up. This means it will take longer for products to toast when the toaster is allowed to cool down too much between uses. However, their extra power means that these units are great for high-volume restaurants that need to continuously produce toast!
- How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- Most toasters have a tray at the bottom where the majority of crumbs will fall. Remove the toaster’s crumb tray, empty all of the loose crumbs and wipe the tray clean, making sure it’s dry before replacing.
Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs. This can be damaging, loosening internal components and further lodging crumbs inside of the toaster. Shaking a toaster can also cause the lever not to work over time.
Waring WCT800RC Details
The Waring WCT800RC heavy duty 4 slice commercial toaster has the power and built-in features you need to tackle heavy duty toasting jobs. With 4 extra-wide 1 1/8" slots, the Waring WCT800RC can toast standard sized bread, and larger items like Texas Toast, bagels, and frozen waffles quickly and evenly!
Adjustable browning levels are electronically controlled for perfect, golden brown toasting every time. A durable brushed stainless steel housing makes the Waring WCT800RC heavy duty commercial toaster rugged enough to stand up to the demands of breakfast buffets or hotel breakfast bars.
Other helpful features of the Waring WCT800RC heavy duty commercial toaster include carriage control lift levers, and a dishwasher safe crumb tray. 120V.
Width: 11 7/8"
Depth: 10 1/2"
Slot: 5 1/8" L x 1 1/8" W
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsWaring WCT850RC Heavy Duty Switchable Bread and Bagel 4-Slice Commercial Toaster - 120V
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsWaring WCT800 Heavy Duty 4 Slice Commercial Toaster 2200W
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWaring WCT850 Heavy Duty Commercial Combination Switchable Bread and Bagel Toaster 4 Slice - 208V
People Talk About:toaster bought toasters years before customers died dining exact friend
This is a great toaster for the price point. We bought 4 to replace the toasters in out dining room, and have not heard any complaints from our customers. I can see them serving us well for years to come.
We used this toaster for the first 6 years we were open before it gave up and died. We liked the first one so much that we bought the exact same model.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register