This commercial blender is good to use in the kitchen as well as a juice bar. The motor is strong enough to blend vegetables for marinades or dressings
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Toggle switch controls; two speeds
- 1 - 25 drinks per day
- Die-cast motor housing; four blades
- Dishwasher-safe container
Other Products from this Line
- Waring BB155 2 Speed Commercial Bar Blender with 44 oz. Copolyester Container
- Waring Blade 48 oz. Bar Blender with Container and Toggle Controls - 120V
- Waring Blade 48 oz. Bar Blender with Container and Electronic Keypad Controls - 120V
- Waring Blade 48 oz. Bar Blender with Container, Electronic Keypad Controls, and Timer - 120V
|Waring BB160 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||6.94 lb.|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Blender Jar(s)||1 Jar|
|Drinks per Day||1 - 24|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Product Line||Waring Blade|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results we recommend blending only fresh or partially thawed frozen fruit. If using completely frozen fruit, we suggest a ratio of 1 ¼ parts liquid to 1 parts frozen fruit on high speed.
Waring BB160 Details
Add a wide array of delicious blended drinks to the menu at your bar, coffee shop, or other establishment with the Waring BB160 two speed commercial blender! Its rugged, one-piece blade easily cuts through ingredients, and the 48 oz. container is made of clear, BPA-free, scratch resistant polycarbonate that can be cleaned in the dishwasher for maximum ease. Plus, the jar features a convenient pour spout and a cover with removable clear cap so that additional ingredients may be added during the blending process. This blender is suitable for making 1 to 25 blended drinks per day.
The Waring BB160 features a heavy duty die-cast motor housing that offers great stability with noise reduction during use, and its attractive chrome plating and waterfall design is sure to complement any existing decor. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 16 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
People Talk About:blender bar blend commercial dressings juice kitchen marinades motor strong
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register