Waring BB300 Blade 48 oz. Bar Blender with Copolyester Container and Toggle Controls - 120V
- Simple toggle switch controls with high, low, off, and pulse options
- Stackable 48 oz. copolyester jar with graduations
- 1 hp, 2 speed motor with pulse function
- Powerful enough to blend (3) 16 oz. margaritas in 12 seconds or less
- Ideal for businesses that create 25-49 drinks per day
You May Also Need
Waring CAC132 48 oz. Copolyester Blender Jar
plus $70.00 / Each
Waring CAC138 48 oz. Stainless Steel Blender Jar
plus $105.00 / Each
Waring CAC142 Jar Lid with Measuring Cup
$16.49 / Each
Waring CAC137 Clutch Repair Kit - 12/Pack
$48.99 / Pack
Waring 026282-E Eastman Inner Lid for Blenders
$4.69 / Each
Waring 032453 Drive Coupling for Blenders
$5.49 / Each
Check out the blade blenders from Waring to find just the right blender to fit your business! Each blender is made to last in a busy environment while still being very easy to use for any employee.
|Waring BB300 Specs|
|Width||7 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||8 3/8 Inches|
|Control Type||Toggle or Paddle|
|Drinks per Day||25 - 49|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Usage||Food and Drink Blending|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Waring BB300 Details
The Waring BB300 Blade 48 oz. bar blender with toggle controls is the perfect solution for light to medium food and beverage preparation at your small restaurant, smoothie cafe, or bar! Its simple, user-friendly toggle controls are clearly labeled with high, low, off, and pulse options to allow even your newest employee to effectively use this piece of food prep equipment. Plus, with the ability to blend as many as 25-49 drinks per day, this medium-duty blender is a great addition to your countertop.
Designed to make 48 oz. portions of salsa, dips, frozen cocktails, or other mixed drinks, this blender features a copolyester jar that is stackable for more efficient storage when not in use, which is especially helpful if you plan to keep multiple jars on hand so you don't have to wash a single jar in between batches. Powerful enough to blend up to (3) 16 oz. margaritas in 12 seconds or less, the Blade blender has a 1 hp motor with high and low speeds so that you can customize the blending process to your needs.
Width: 7 5/8"
Depth: 8 3/8"
Capacity: 48 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
People Talk About:blender ice greatest Easy durable drinks dishwasher cream container clean
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis is the greatest bar blender that we have ever used! It is very quick at mixing and the blades are still razor sharp today!
This blender is perfect for ice cream, mixed drinks etc. It has a durable container that is dishwasher safe. Easy to clean. I would highly recommend this product.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register