Avamix BX1100K 3 1/2 hp 48 oz. Commercial Food Blender with Keypad
$227.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$239.99/Each|
Other Available Types:
- Keypad with three speed settings and pulse switch for precision blending
- 3 1/2 hp, 30,000 RPM motor easily crushes ice; one of the most powerful blenders available in its class
- Heavy-duty stainless steel blades make smoothies and more in seconds, great for busy operations
- 48 oz. BPA-free container with 2 piece lid and tamper included for extra convenience
- High-performance and high-quality backed by a one year warranty; 120V, 1800W
You May Also Need
Avamix BLJAR64P 64 oz. Polycarbonate Blender Jar
plus $89.99 / Each
Avamix PBLDTL Blade Assembly Removal Tool
$7.99 / Each
Regency 12" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $198.99 / Each
Regency 18" x 23" Stainless Steel Blender Station with Dump Sink
plus $262.49 / Each
7 Piece Margarita Starter Kit
plus $18.49 / Each
Avamix BLJAR48P 48 oz. Polycarbonate Blender Jar
plus $79.99 / Each
Avamix TAMPER Black Tamper
$14.99 / Each
Blend with ease, control, and versatility. It's possible with Avamix commercial blenders! These blenders combine structural durability, powerful motors, and a variety of technical features to make blending as quick and as efficient as possible. Watch this short video to find out more!
|Depth||9 3/4 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Horsepower||3 1/2 HP|
|Usage||Food and Drink Blending|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
- Can I use this blender to make hummus?
- For best results, we do not recommend using this Avamix blender to make hummus. This blender is designed to make various drinks, juices, smoothies, soups, and sauces such as salsa.
- Can I use this blender to chop ginger?
- Due to ginger's hard texture, it is not recommended to use this blender for ginger. Instead, it is advised to use a knife or box grater.
The Avamix BX1100K 3 1/2 hp 48 oz. commercial blender combines raw power and maximum versatility to perform in a variety of establishments. Its powerful 3 1/2 hp motor makes it a true workhorse in any commercial setting, boasting a whopping 30,000 RPM and 1800W. It's the perfect multi-purpose commercial blender, ideal for everything from cocktails to spreads and dressings, and it boasts plenty of practical, useful features to keep your business running smoothly!
It uses three speed settings ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 RPM for smooth, consistent blending. When you need a quick burst of power to finish off a recipe or clear the blade area, it also has a convenient pulse button to throttle the unit on "High" speed. Plus, the easy-to-use membrane touchpad features indicator lights to quickly see and set the speed of the blender.
This blender includes a 48 oz. polycarbonate jar for optimal durability. The jar allows the unit to handle frequent blending in large batches and is clear to allow for product visibility during the blending process. The 2-piece lid even makes it possible to add ingredients at any stage in the mixing process by simply removing the clear inner lid and pushing the additional ingredients down into the jar with the tamper.
The blender is made with a sleek and sturdy ABS plastic base, which looks great on any counter and holds up in commercial environments. It's easy to clean, too. It also includes non-skid feet to prevent any sliding around during operation. The smooth membrane touchpad even eliminates ridges, making it easy to clean. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 9 3/4"
Height: 20 1/2"
Capacity: 48 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register