Toastmaster TMRC48 48" Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Stainless steel radiants
- Stainless steel front and top rail
- 120,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Toastmaster TMRC48 Specs|
|Depth||28 15/16 Inches|
|Height||15 15/32 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Toastmaster TMRC48 Details
Prepare delicious burgers, mouthwatering chicken, and tantalizing fish dishes with this Toastmaster TMRC48 48" radiant charbroiler! Boasting 30,000 BTU of cooking power, stainless steel radiants, and an adjustable control for every 12" of cooking surface, this charbroiler lets you fine-tune individual sections depending on what you're cooking, while reversible double branding cast iron grates add attractive grill marks to your foods. A full width water pan allows easy cleaning, and it comes mounted on 4" nickel plated steel legs.
- Stainless steel front and top rail
- Aluminized steel drip pan, rear, and sides
- Grates are reversible for easy removal and set-up; narrow grates have drain channels
- Full width water pan
- Standing pilot
- 4" nickel plated steel legs
- Ships ready for natural gas; field-convertible to LP with included conversion kit
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 28 15/16"
Height: 15 15/32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register