- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle with polypropylene for durability and Santoprene for comfort
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Textured finger points provide a non-slip grip
- Features protective finger guard
- Perfectly designed to slice all types of meat off the bone
Reduce the risk of cross-contamination in your kitchen with this Mercer Culinary M23820YL Millennia Colors® 6" curved stiff boning knife with a yellow handle.
Featuring a stunningly sharp blade, coupled with the unbeatable value and professional quality you've come to expect from Mercer Culinary Cutlery, this Millennia Colors® 6" curved stiff boning knife is sure to become a favorite in your commercial kitchen! This stiff boning knife is designed and guaranteed to last in your busy kitchen.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"My new favorite boning knife, Solid comfy handle too, it's nit just for boning, works well in our bar and prep area too, perfect size. ended up buying a few more, you won't find a better knife in the price range."Read More Reviews
High Carbon Steel
Made of high carbon, stain-free steel, this knife will be a long lasting addition to your commercial kitchen. Its blade is not only perfect for removing the membranes and bones from fish and poultry, but offers easy edge maintenance as well.
The ergonomically designed handle is made with Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability, making it easy to work all day as you prepare signature dishes and entrees. Textured finger points provide slip-resistance and added safety as you work quickly and efficiently.
Thanks to the yellow handle, you can pair this knife with other handle colors to create a color-coded system in your kitchen. Designate each color for a certain type of food to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination. Yellow-colored knives are commonly used to prepare poultry and fish, making it easy for your staff to stay organized and prepare food safely!
A protective finger guard helps prevent slips and accidents as your staff handles difficult meats or fish. Plus, textured finger points provide a non-slip grip, both as a safety measure and for comfort during use.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Blade Length:
- 6 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M23820YL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary M22610YL Millennia Colors® 10" Chef Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22608YL Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M23890YL Millennia Colors® 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22707YL Millennia Colors® 7" Granton Edge Santoku Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22418YL Millennia Colors® 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M23930YL Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Yellow Handle
- Mercer Culinary M22206YL Millennia Colors® 6" Semi-Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Yellow Handle
41 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register