Same as the small knife in this group fantastic handle and grip cuts super good lite weight and sharp. Only that would make this better would be if it came with a knife holder.
- High carbon, stain-free steel stamped blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle with polypropylene for durability and Santoprene for comfort
- Color-coded handle reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Versatile enough for nearly any cutting task
- Textured finger points provide a secure grip
You May Also Need View All Items
- Mercer Culinary M33116P 10" x 1 1/2" Polypropylene Straight Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M33112P 10 1/2" x 2" Polypropylene Slanted Blade Guard
- Mercer Culinary M30730AC 12" Acacia Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
- Mercer Culinary M30730BM 12" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
- Mercer Culinary M30720 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Rubberwood Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720AC 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Acacia Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30720BM 9 1/2" x 8 5/8" Bamboo Magnetic Knife Rack
- Mercer Culinary M30725 14 1/8" x 10 1/4" Acacia Magnetic Knife Board with Stainless Steel Base
Finely chop or slice large chunks of product easily and safely with this Mercer Culinary M22610GR Millennia Colors® 10" chef knife.
Combining the versatility and value your business requires with the professional quality you've come to expect from Mercer Culinary Cutlery, the this 10" chef knife is sure to become a favorite in your commercial kitchen! It's designed to help make quick work of a variety of ingredients to expedite and simplify meal preparation and to cleanly slice, chop, and otherwise cut product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"A very well made and durable chef knife with a green handle. The green handle is great for different prep stations, and we use green for our vegetable prep station. The knife is sharp and does a great job chopping up cabbage and broccoli."Read More Reviews
Its high carbon, stain-free steel blade effortlessly slices, dices, minces, and chops anything from fruits and vegetables, to meats and poultry. This makes it ideal for virtually any kitchen.
Comfortable, Green Handle
Each knife features an ergonomic handle made of a unique blend of comfortable Santoprene and durable polypropylene for a long life and a no-slip grip. Plus, because it's green, the handle makes it easy to color-code the knife's use.
Durable and Long-Lasting
Thanks to its easy edge maintenance, the Mercer Culinary Millennia® chef knife is essential to any kitchen culinary collection! Each knife is guaranteed to last.
Easy to Use
Each knife features textured finger points and an ergonomic handle made of a unique blend of comfortable Santoprene and durable polypropylene. This ensures a no-slip grip for users and allows the knife to last longer. It easily handles big tasks like halving a head of lettuce, or it can quickly finish smaller chores like chopping onions or nuts.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Blade Length:10 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M22610GR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22608GR Millennia Colors® 8" Chef Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23840 Millennia Colors® 6" Produce Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23890GR Millennia Colors® 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22707GR Millennia Colors® 7" Granton Edge Santoku Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23930GR Millennia Colors® 3" Paring Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22418GR Millennia Colors® 8" Offset Serrated Edge Bread / Sandwich Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M23820GR Millennia Colors® 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knife with Green Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M21982GR Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Acacia Magnetic Board and Green Handle Knife Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M21980GR Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Rubberwood Magnetic Board and Green Handle Knife Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M21981GR Millennia Colors® 5-Piece Bamboo Magnetic Board and Green Handle Knife Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMercer Culinary M22206GR Millennia Colors® 6" Semi-Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Green Handle
People Talk About:knife great knives price sharp easy kitchen color different quality
We use the color coded handles to organize our kitchen and keep certain colors in specific sections. Great quality for the price for the average kitchen use.
So far so good. I like these for beater knives for the chefs. They do a good job keeping sharp and seem to be a good brand so far.
bought 3 different ones. great quality and very sharp knife. Holds its sharpness for a long time. have different colors to go with each cutting board . This helps prevent cross contamination . had them sharpened once in after 6+ months. Note used for produce, Not bones or meat
Large commercial knife that cuts so cleanly through produce. The grip is stable and comfortable, I can even slice easily through very large pineapples. The best part is, this knife is so darn easy to clean. Never rusts, always looks like new and we have used it for countless hours a day almost every single day for 1.5 years. Get this if you need an NSF approved knife that will make your busy kitchen life easier!
This is a high-quality knife for a fantastic price. The blade is very sharp and the handle is comfortable to hold. It is easy to clean and holds up well even with excessive use. I would recommend it.
I would recommend this knife for any restaurant. It is a high quality knife and will exceed your expectations by far. The price is excellent!
A very well made and durable chef knife with a green handle. The green handle is great for different prep stations, and we use green for our vegetable prep station. The knife is sharp and does a great job chopping up cabbage and broccoli.
The 10" green chef knife is something that should be in every kitchen. It stays sharper longer than most knifes and the price is a steal. I highly recommend it!
Slices trough fruits and vegetables like a hot knife through butter. I really hope I get all the colors in all the different sizes because it is so good
I only really use this knife for slicing up big melons and certain squash but it does the job very well. If you're looking for a comfortable big knife at a good price, then this is the one for you.
Honestly this knife took us by surprise. It has been great, Holds an edge well, and sharpens up great. It has become our go to knife.
color coated for easy use and safe food prep. have since bought another set, as the line kept taking the preps. love these! our prep LOVES this new knife. Great buy!
Got both this and the 8" version. This knife is very large and will be perfect for some of the larger items that need a little "extra". The weight is nice, and the blade is exceptionally sharp. Very good quality and great price!
This mercer 10" chef knife is perfect in my kitchen. The variety of colors makes it easy to keep track of them from station to station and the factory edge is serviceable. I prefer this line to other widely available commercial knives and the price is much lower than my local suppliers.
the knife came as sharp as could be, we originally bought it just for the health department to match cutting boards with color coded knives, but will buy more in the future.
Nice strong carbon 10" knife. We use it on a daily basis for many task. Love how Mercer has different color handles so we keep certain knives in its proper area in our kitchen.
This brand of knife has proven to be of very acceptable quality and for the price very unbeatable. Weve had them for about 8 months and love them.
Sharp knife and the kitchen staff love the colored handles. Easy to clean and holds an edge very well. Heavy knife that is balanced well.
We were so excited when we found these knives. It is not easy to find color-coded handles on knives with long blades. We bought several in each color!
Great Knive for the value. Long as I needed 10 inches. What I most like, was the weight, shape and Color, I love Lime Green. Perfect and distingtive from other chef knives especially in my cooking clases which helps to be very unique and profesional. Recomended: yes!
this knife is one of the best knives I own for the money..it works great for chopping, it also works great for slicing and dicing.it even comes in handy for those tough meat cutting jobs. New in the package it comes razor sharp and hold a very nice edge.
As far as a stamped steel blade knife goes, this one is made well. The weighting is different from a forged blade with a full tange handle, but so is the price. Out of the box it was razor sharp and after two weeks of heavy use, it hasn't lost any of its edge. Has been a welcomed edition to my knife roll.
A decent all round knife with good balance. A great knife, does need to be steeled often if using heavily but that goes for most knives.
No need to buy the expensive Wusthof knives as these get the job done at about 1/4 of the price. Good quality design and easy to use.
nice knife very smooth cut. light wight and long blade. easy to clean goof for cuting lots of veggies and fruit. good knife to work with.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register