Manitowoc UD-0190A NEO 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Size Cube Ice Machine with 90 lb. Bin - 198 lb.
Other Available Ice Types:
- Produces up to 199 lb. of full size ice per day
- Holds up to 90 lb. of ice
- Operating system provides feedback with full bin and service indicators
- Forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components
- Fits under countertops 39" or higher
You May Also Need View All Items
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.49 / Each
Manitowoc K-00064 2 1/2" Swivel Casters, 2 with Brakes - 4/Set
$165.99 / Set
Manitowoc K-00151 6" Adjustable Gray Flanged Feet - 4/Set
$75.99 / Set
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.49 / Each
Manitowoc K-00452 LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor
$319.99 / Each
Manitowoc K-00153 4 5/8" Adjustable Stainless Steel Flanged Feet - 4/Set
$129.99 / Set
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.09 / Each
Manitowoc K-00063 2 1/2" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
$153.99 / Set
|Manitowoc Ice UD-0190A 120 Specs|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||198 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||8.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||23.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice UD-0190A 120 Details
This Manitowoc UD-0190A NEO air cooled undercounter ice machine combines optimum ice production and user-friendly controls in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in small volume applications or as a supplement to a larger ice machine, this unit boasts an ample, 90 lb. capacity bin with an angled door that slides up and out of the way for easy access. It can produce up to 198 lb. of full size dice cube ice per day. Intuitive controls and service indicators allow versatile yet hassle-free operation, making it easier to train your staff on the machine. For quick cleaning and maintenance, this unit features several parts that are removable without tools, including its pop-out air filter and ice bin that is attached with hand screws. Plus, its 6" legs make it easy to clean underneath the machine.
- Front air intake and exhaust allows this unit to be placed next to other pieces of equipment
- Simple controls for "Power", "Delay", and "Clean"; delay feature lets you pause the machine for 4, 12, or 24 hours - perfect for slow periods or times when your business is closed
- Indicators for "Bin Full" and "Needs Service"
- Smooth, sealed food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for fast cleaning
Left to Right: 26"
Front to Back: 28"
Height (with legs): 38 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice UD-0190A 120
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:ice covered board control maker Manitowoc different cubes cover computer
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulAfter some initial problems (we had a control board replaced), it has been working great. Only reasons for not getting more stars: 1) We did have some issues initially...namely, it did not make ice 2) It was a fight to get Manitowoc to cover the issue. They insisted it was a bad timer setting (and thus not covered), but we actually ended up needing a new control board. Adding to it - because of a glitch in their system, we had 2 different repair companies sent to look at it, and Manitowoc initially refused to pay either. After hours of fighting with them on the phone - they realized (and admitted) their computer/dispatch issue, and ultimately took care of the bills.
We love this ice maker! The ice cubes come out evenly and quickly. Our beverage sales have increased since we installed this ice maker. Its compact size fits nicely in the limited space we have.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register