Ghirardelli 25 lb. Merritas Natural Cocoa Powder
$93.17/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- 10-12% cocoa butter
- Light brown color
- Versatile, natural cocoa powder
- Ideal for cakes, cookies, and muffins
- Bulk supply for high volume users
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries, coffee shops, and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between Dutch cocoa and natural cocoa?
- At first glance, Dutch-processed cocoa is darker in color than natural cocoa powder. Though both types of cocoa powder are acidic, Dutch cocoa powder has been washed in a potassium solution to neutralize its acidity, which produces its dark, rich color. Natural cocoa powder tends to have a lighter color because of the acids left intact. Most cocoa powder you will find in American grocery stores is natural cocoa powder. In terms of baking, Dutch cocoa powder is often paired with baking powder, whereas natural cocoa powder is usually paired with baking soda.
Ghirardelli 25 lb. merritas natural cocoa powder makes an excellent addition to any bakery! Use this cocoa powder to create irresistible chocolate cobblers, decadent chocolate sauces, or smooth chocolate frostings. It has 10-12% cocoa butter content and is commonly used in many baked goods, desserts, and confections. Compared to dutch-processed cocoa, this natural cocoa powder has a light brown color. Whether you're baking cookies, cakes, or muffins, it has a soft, floury texture, and sweet chocolate flavor that your customers know and love. Plus, the bulk 25 lb. supply is perfect for your high volume business.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with this merritas natural cocoa powder!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
KOF-K Kosher Supervision (Dairy)
This dairy item has been certified Kosher by the KOF-K Kosher Supervision and meets the strictest standards of Kosher law.
People Talk About:cocoa love powder I'ved hot hit Ghirardelli Deeelicious customers chocolate
I love, love this cocoa powder. For my restaurant it serves a few purposes. I'ved used it to make hot chocoate and also to make chocolate ice pops. Deeelicious! Its been a hit with my customers.
Bernard N. Posted on 02/17/2018
This is high quality natural cocoa powder that we use often in our bakery. I was glad to see a smaller amount available for purchase so I don't have to buy 25 pounds if we don't have the space.
Jacqui S. from Fika, LLC Posted on 09/23/2017
this is a great all around "mid range" cocoa powder. it's a general/all purpose version, not too crazy chocolately and not too ... flavorless. it works well in lots of different baking applications. i made brownies with it and theyre great
Mark N. Posted on 04/18/2017
This is the BEST cocoa powder. Ghirardelli is the way to go! You won't be disappointed in this brand. I highly recommend it for baking.
Holly N. Posted on 07/26/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register