Ghirardelli 25 lb. Majestic Dutch Cocoa Powder
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Types:
- 20-22% cocoa butter
- Extra dark brown color
- Most decadent cocoa powder variety
- Ideal for cakes, muffins, hot chocolate bases, gelato, truffles, and mochas
- Bulk supply for high volume users
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries, coffee shops, and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between Dutch cocoa and natural cocoa?
- At first glance, Dutch-processed cocoa is darker in color than natural cocoa powder. Though both types of cocoa powder are acidic, Dutch cocoa powder has been washed in a potassium solution to neutralize its acidity, which produces its dark, rich color. Natural cocoa powder tends to have a lighter color because of the acids left intact. Most cocoa powder you will find in American grocery stores is natural cocoa powder. In terms of baking, Dutch cocoa powder is often paired with baking powder, whereas natural cocoa powder is usually paired with baking soda.
This 25 lb. majestic dutch cocoa powder is Ghirardelli's most decadent cocoa powder available. With its remarkably bold flavor and extra dark brown color, this cocoa powder will enhance the look, aroma, and taste of your baked goods, beverages, and confections. Use it for cakes, muffins, mousse, ganache, and truffles. It even enhances signature mochas, hot chocolate bases, gelato, and chocolate ice cream bases with its exquisite, bold chocolate flavor.
Ghirardelli uses the heart of the cacao bean, called the nib, to create this premium dutch-processed, nib-alkalized cocoa. The nibs are ground, pressed, and pulverized to release their intense flavors. They are then treated with an alkali to neutralize acids. This process gives it a darker color and a mild, subtle flavor that complements other baking ingredients.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with this majestic dutch cocoa powder!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
KOF-K Kosher Supervision (Dairy)
This dairy item has been certified Kosher by the KOF-K Kosher Supervision and meets the strictest standards of Kosher law.
Other Products from this Line
Ghirardelli 2 lb. Majestic Dutch Cocoa Powder
Measuring Cups & Spoons
Bakery Pans and Cake Molds
Reusable Baking Mats and Pan Liners
Aluminum Foil Cake Pans and Lids
Spray Releases & Seasonings
People Talk About:quality cocoa recommend price high great cupcakes cakes Awesome
Very high quality cocoa we use for making cakes and cupcakes. Awesome quality product and the price is great even with shipping. Highly recommend. this cocoa.
Jackie T. from Bouncing Log Cafe Posted on 10/18/2016
Get paid to review this product!