Other Available Styles:
- 20# basis weight
- Great runability and superior performance
- Custom-cut sheets ensure less paper waste
- U.S. brightness rating of 92
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
|Domtar DMR8824 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Type|| Copy Paper|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Domtar DMR8824 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials it needs with this Domtar 8824 8 1/2" x 11" white 3 2/3" perforated custom cut-sheet copy paper. Perforated every 3 2/3", this paper is perfect for invoices, reports, and various medical forms! With its 20# basis weight and smooth finish, this standard letter size office paper is guaranteed to function for everyday, high-volume use with laser, inkjet, and digital printers, and copiers.
Boasting a U.S. 92 brightness rating, this office paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. This ream includes 500 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Best of all, this paper was sourced from a certified managed forest, so it's a choice you can feel good about. Use this paper to create professional documents for your office or establishment.
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register