- Perfect for virtually any classroom and various art projects
- Heavy weight sulphite composition with a smooth finish
- Acid-free material
- 76# basis weight
- 50% pre-consumer recycled content
- Superior fade-resistant paper ensures long-lasting quality
- Durable enough to take scoring, folding, and curling while resisting tear
|Pacon PAC103058 Specs|
|Basis Weight||76 #|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Size||12" x 18"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Pacon PAC103058 Details
Present information in a creative way with this economical and eco-friendly Pacon 103058 Tru-Ray 12" x 18" white 76# construction paper. Constructed with a 76# basis weight, this construction paper boasts a heavy weight sulphite construction that is fade-resistant to give your projects that fresh, newly created look for longer. Additionally, thanks to the strong sulphite fibers, this paper has a rigid structure, which works well with projects that need extra support.
This construction paper features a white color to create a distinctive background for your artwork. It is also acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time. Never run out of your classroom essentials with this Pacon construction paper!.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register