We use this on our prep surface for easy cleaning. We also use to pack cheeses for short term storage. We will definitely order this again.
$55.31/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$57.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Moisture and grease proof barrier
- Reduced paper fiber used due to a 80% recycled sheet with 40% post-consumer fiber content
- Improved barrier and “Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate”
- FDA approved
- Bulman A500-15 15" Paper Cutter
- Bulman A520-15 15" Deluxe All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter
- Bulman A500-18 18" Paper Cutter
- Bulman A520-18 18" Deluxe All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter
- Bulman A502-18 18" Stainless Steel All-In-One Paper Cutter / Dispenser
- Bulman A527-18 Deluxe 18" Gray Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A503-18 Standard 18" Stainless Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
$94.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Bulman A527-18 Deluxe 18" Gray Steel All-In-One Wall Mount / Undercounter Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
|Bagcraft Papercon 184018 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Kraft / Tissue Paper|
Bagcraft Papercon 184018 Details
This Bagcraft Packaging 184018 EcoCraft 18" freezer paper is the perfect, sustainable solution for all your food packaging needs. Made from 30% post-consumer fiber content, this kraft freezer paper uses less non-renewable, petroleum-based poly resin than similar products. The natural filler in its unique poly blend creates an improved "Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate" and barrier to lock in moisture. It's sure to keep contents moist without soaking through the paper!
Ideal for use in butcher shops, restaurants, delis, or supermarkets, this paper can keep food fresh in the freezer for 6-9 months, and the traditional brown coloring will help disguise any unsightly stains associated with meat processing. Not to mention the peace of mind that comes from knowing you've helped the environment by using this 80% overall recycled sheet.
When wrapping food be sure to place ingredients onto the shiny, polycoated side since this will prevent moisture from leaking through. Use the dull side of the freezer paper to easily label your ingredients.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
People Talk About:paper freezer chocolate packs plastic alternative barrier biodegradable brand burn
Pretty good paper. I feel like it gets a little sore in the freezer, rather than staying crisp, but the meat seems to hold up fine.
When I started my chocolate making business I was looking for an eco-friendly alternative to foil or traditional plastic wrappers, and I found this paper. It was such a good early, off-the-shelf solution that I ended up using it to wrap my products for over a year. The paper is relatively thin compared to standard butcher paper, such that more delicate wrapping of items like chocolate is possible. When sealed with a sticker, the biodegradable plastic film made a robust barrier against odors and humidity. I have since moved to different packaging and now use my remaining supply of this paper as void fill material, particularly when shipping with cold packs because the coating on this paper can shield other items in the shipment from condensation.
I am eco friendly when I can be and was glad to see this brand offered freezer paper that fit those needs. It is thick and durable. I haven't had any freezer burn.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register