Neenah 49541 Exact 8 1/2" x 11" Canary Pack of 110# Index Paper Cardstock - 250 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 110# basis weight for quality printing
- Compatible with inkjet printers, laser printers, and copiers
- Acid-free for archival or long-term use
- Smooth surface enhances ink holdout and printability
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Perfect for everyday use in offices or schools
|Neenah WAU49541 Specs|
|Basis Weight||110 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Neenah WAU49541 Details
Present information in a reliable, yet attractive way with this Neenah 49541 Exact 8 1/2" x 11" canary 110# index paper cardstock. Constructed with a 110# basis weight, this canary paper cardstock is extremely durable for heavy, everyday use. It's compatible with copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers for multiple applications and boasts an acid-free construction to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Thanks to its attractive canary color, this stock can be used to create index systems, file cards, menus, or counter displays for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified, managed forest, this paper cardstock is environmentally friendly. Each pack includes 250 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, thanks to the smooth finish, this paper cardstock has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look that won't absorb ink or become flimsy. The smooth surface also works well with pen and ink, mechanical pencil, airbrush, or markers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register