Pacon 102940 Tru-Ray 9" x 12" Assorted Bright Color Pack of 76# Construction Paper - 50/Sheets
- Perfect for virtually any classroom and various art projects
- Heavy weight sulphite composition with a smooth finish
- Acid-free material
- 76# basis weight
- 50% pre-consumer recycled content
- Superior fade-resistant paper ensures long-lasting quality
- Durable enough to take scoring, folding, and curling while resisting tear
- Attractive assortment of 10 colors; 5 sheets of each color
|Pacon PAC102940 Specs|
|Basis Weight||76 lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Size||9" x 12"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Pacon PAC102940 Details
Present information in a creative way with this economical and eco-friendly Pacon 102940 Tru-Ray 9" x 12" assorted bright color 76# construction paper. Constructed with a 76# basis weight, this assorted construction paper boasts a heavy weight sulphite construction that is fade-resistant to give your projects that fresh, newly created look for longer. Additionally, thanks to the strong sulphite fibers, this paper has a rigid structure, which works well with projects that need extra support.
This construction paper features an attractive assortment of colors in festive green, brilliant lime, gold, light red, orange, shocking pink, festive red, magenta, turquoise, and violet for creating standout projects. There are 5 sheets of each color in a pack, so running out of paper in the middle of a class never has to be a problem! It is also acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:smoothier quality paper little easier cut construction colors bright Bold
Bold bright colors and fairly good quality if a little think smoothier than some of the construction paper which makes it easier to cut but doesn't tear as well
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register