Neenah 80211 Exact 8 1/2" x 11" White 67# Vellum Paper Cover Stock
- Vellum surface works well with graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, pastel, or crayon
- 67# basis weight and 94 U.S. brightness rating for quality printing
- Ideal for medium weight to heavy weight applications
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- Acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time
- Perfect for brochures, greeting cards, or menus
- Good ink holdout, snap, and resistance
|Neenah WAU80211 Specs|
|Basis Weight||67 Lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Neenah WAU80211 Details
Present information in a reliable, yet attractive way with this Neenah 80211 Exact 8 1/2" x 11" white 67# vellum paper cover stock. Constructed with a 67# basis weight, this white paper cover stock is extremely durable for medium to heavy weight use. It's compatible with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers for multiple applications. Boasting a U.S. brightness rating of 94, this stock can be used to create brochures, greeting cards, or menus for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper cover stock is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for long-term use. Each pack includes 250 sheets, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, thanks to the vellum finish, this paper cover stock has great ink holdout, snap, and resistance for a clean and bright look that won't absorb ink or become flimsy. The vellum surface also works well with graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, pastel, or crayon.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:covers paper material keeps ink holds heavier finish cover cloth
This paper is a heavier paper, but it still slides through a printer without any issues. It also makes for a good quality written sign,
Travis F. from Sweet Pea's Cupcakery Cafe Posted on 07/13/2017
The Neenah white cover stock is a vellum finish which makes it almost like a cloth material to the touch! It also keeps ink well and holds up to wear and tear, as we have used it for cards and covers and it is thick enough to last. It works for office or school or artsupplies!
Twins A. Posted on 06/28/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register